Help me vote

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
T-rex said:
Seriously, thanks to us your girlfriend is going to have normal feet. Does she even understand how much she owes us?

Let"s be honest here, there were people on that site with much more fucked up feet. I mean, I only went there to vote for her but I was tempted to vote for one of the freaks. I"m not really a big fan of helping freaks though, I"ve kinda already written them off. I assume your girlfriend was worth saving but you have yet to prove that to me and all our other bros that gave you a normal girlfriend.
A+ post

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Fuck you talkin bout? /b/ would"ve done this shit with pics. Anon must skull fucking deliver, bitch.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Not ignoring it. She agreed to the pic. It will be up at some point. I"d prefer to just upload pics from a threesome I had 2 years ago, before I met her.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
No battery for my camera. Also, I"d rather not show the tits of the girl I"m going to marry on the internet. But since this surgery is 10 grand+, I suppose you dickheads deserve it.

Gigfc_foh

shitlord
Celebrindal said:
No battery for my camera. Also, I"d rather not show the tits of the girl I"m going to marry on the internet. But since this surgery is 10 grand+, I suppose you dickheads deserve it.
Good man!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Celebrindal said:
Okay, I love you again. This love only lasts a few days though. After that, if no tits, love is gone until said tits are posted.

Oh we need FOHSS validation, no random internet tits, we want the real thing. Omg. So leet. Yes.

Believe_foh

shitlord
This thread is going places.

PS: Grats on winning. Not sure if it actually worked, but I voted quite a few times to help you out.