Heroes of Might and Magic VII Beta

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Availble on steam for close beta starting on the 3rd to the 17th I believe. I played about every M&M game but only dabbled in the heroes games. Decided to give it a try since I recently tried V and really enjoyed it.

Played an hour or two last night; the beta runs pretty slow and is fairly limited in scope with just 2 factions available. Seems like its missing a lot of the finer details 5 (?) had so don't go in expecting too much. Scheduled to be released in September.

I hope the follow up with another M&M Legacy X type game, that fucker was awesome for the lower budget game.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Availble on steam for close beta starting on the 3rd to the 17th I believe. I played about every M&M game but only dabbled in the heroes games. Decided to give it a try since I recently tried V and really enjoyed it.

Played an hour or two last night; the beta runs pretty slow and is fairly limited in scope with just 2 factions available. Seems like its missing a lot of the finer details 5 (?) had so don't go in expecting too much. Scheduled to be released in September.

I hope the follow up with another M&M Legacy X type game, that fucker was awesome for the lower budget game.
I wouldnt expect another X type game. They abandoned it in a hurry. It still is full if bugs , especially crusader abilities. I just beat it and loved the hell out of it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Modded heroes 3 is still the best with 5 close second, how does this compare ?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Let me guess random maps coming with $40/ expansion pack this generation again?

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Heroes has sucked since it went 3D. The only redeeming quality is the music.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
5 with both expansions is still the best imho. Loved the 3d, the skill tree and the unit variation. 6 was so dissapointing.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I really enjoy these games, having spent a lot of hours in the third, but
Thirdparty-DRM: Uplay Account Required
is not doing any favors in making me want to buy it. Also, really didn't like 6, so will wait and see no matter what. Not going to pre-order this.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Not sure what the bug is but my items magically disappeared after equipping some of them. Close beta indeed! Also holy shit it takes forever for computer turns to automate....its as bad as playing the largest possible map in Civ 5 towards the end. I'm sure they have debuffing running causing some slow down but fuck...