Hero's Song by John Smedley - ARPG/MMO Lite

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Paladin is crazy op right now. Have a level 33 with less than 2 hours played. Made that after making a non-healer for my first toon.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I did monk and wizard. Life is hard with no regen. I had to sell my gear and buy bandages haha.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, Lay on hands seriously makes it easy mode, especially with how fast faith regens. Had to stop at 35, tired of grinding on levels 1-16 (if i could even find npcs, went like 15 minutes without finding npcs, not even a fucking bat), made me feel like the WoW episode where they all leveled up on pigs in Elwynn forrest.

Last edited:

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game is out? Sounds like another rushed project by Smed.

I guess to be fair, It looks like it's in testing?

Last edited:

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Alpha 3 opened for backers last night. It feels like it's somewhere between a pre-alpha and an old school alpha; not quite as far along as i hoped but i figured that would be the case when i saw some of Smed's twitch broadcasts. The one thing that did surprise was the pixel graphics didn't bother me as much as i thought they would. It has potential, it really hit on my nostalgia for the old nintendo games. Not sure about long term play-ability.

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
20 devs and three partners to pay for a game that failed two crowdfunding attempts (aside from the 80K they got to keep lol) and probably has very limited investor funding. I bet things are going well behind closed doors.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I might have to pick this up, they say it's coming out on Steam on Monday.
You mean early access? Cause there hasn't been like any promotion at all for this that I noticed, so it'd be weird if it just outright released. Early access I could see it though, but bleh, I'll wait a year until the game's done.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Video looked pretty good but not buying an unfinished game so I'll just wait for the release in 6 to 12months, hopefully.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Video looked pretty good but not buying an unfinished game so I'll just wait for the release in 6 to 12months, hopefully.
its actually pretty cool and the maps are fucking massive. ITs superhard core though. This needs to be played with others though. I have some buds that are buying it tomorrow. We will see how it goes.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same. I don't get the appeal of playing this type of game early an unfinished, plus I'm sure it will go on sale before it's even finished.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I'd like to grab it but down on my luck right now, so better off saving the money. I do want to support the guy though, the game seems legit pretty cool (despite bad graphics).

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Let me know how grouping goes. Are there classes with targeted heals or party heals? Monk was rough solo.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Same. I don't get the appeal of playing this type of game early an unfinished, plus I'm sure it will go on sale before it's even finished.
for me, its i wanted to help the dev's so they can continues. Plus it was only 20 bucks. Also, i know one of the dev's. He's a cool dude, he's excited about the game.