Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Er, what do I have to do to claim it? I have a reciept for the donation but they've never sent me anything since.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Er, what do I have to do to claim it? I have a reciept for the donation but they've never sent me anything since.
If only that information was available on the link provided, say for example in the second paragraph under the picture.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If only that information was available on the link provided, say for example in the second paragraph under the picture.
Yeah I read that. I was just wondering if I missed a step I was supposed to do earlier.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So, I donated at the champion level I believe. A friend of mine donated like, $20, and just got an alpha invite today.

Wasn't I supposed to get in first? My jimmies are slightly rustled. lol

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If you haven't gotten an invite at this point, you probably missed it(spam folder, promotions folder in gmail). If it's not there they have instructions on how to ask them to resend you the key on that link. I got invited a while ago but hadn't bothered checking the game since it's still early alpha, since I don't have much to do I probably will this weekend though to help the stress testing.

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just got an invite to blizz TCG Hearthstone today. Coincidence? I think not!

Zx88_sl

shitlord
I downloaded the client and tried to play a game but nothing seemed to work. Coincidentally, I do not have an invite to Hearthstone
frown.png

Zx88_sl

shitlord
They put out a new patch for this. Before, almost every game I played would freeze after a few turns. I must have tried about 30 games with only 1 ever finishing without a freeze. Now it is actually quite normal to be able to finish an entire game. I've never played a TCG before and am quite out of my element playing this but this new patch has taken away a lot of the frustration with the game and it's somewhat enjoyable in this early alpha phase. Some people were still complaining of issues making and saving decks but I had no problems creating a red and diamond mono decks.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any new info on this game? Really want to try it, hearthstone is kind of bumming me out.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not really. They are in holiday mode this week. If you want to try it though, you can become a slacker backer and within 72 hours you should be in the alpha. They did mention the holidays will slow that process down a bit for this week though. Now that they have let in all the backers, I am hoping content and repair will speed up a little bit.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This post was a few pages back..

So if you have not played the game in a while because of all the sync issues, now would be a descent time to retry the game. There are still a few bugged cards, but they are releasing new ones every patch and fixing older ones. I have completed many games this week with only a hand full of stoppages. They introduced alpha testing for tournament mode which clearly still needs some work, but I am having fun playing players now since the game rarely freezes up. With the new cards I have managed to build a few decks I rotate around and tweak. The AI also rarely freezes but still makes obvious mistakes. It does make for good deck testing though to flesh out a new deck before playing a player.

It is taking them a while, but slowly and surely the game is improving now. It has come a long way in just one month and it gives me hope that every month from here on out will just get better.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Hey all

I have been playing another TCG and it got me interested in what Hex is doing but I didn't do the kick starter.

Now I look and I see they have a $50 Slacker Backer that gives you access to alpha dn beta with a few extra features. Now my question is:

Have any of you done this and did they respond in a timely manner? I am very interested in what Hex is doing but I don't want to pay and just sit there with no access.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Is there a market to sell Grand King Kickstarter accounts? The wife and I just had our first kid and there won't be time to play Hex at all it would seem.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would say no for the moment only in that the accounts have not been given anything. How would a person prove they were a Grand King over just saying " I bought the kickstarter at the Grand King level"? Now once they actually start the kickstarter funded Beta, it might be easier to sell the account. You could always just get a refund if you need the money now, though I am not sure how long that process takes.

As far as the slacker backer process goes, it takes a few days for them to process and grant you alpha access. Remember also that it is Holiday time, so add 1 week to that.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Progress is slow but steady. Patches come out about once a week. They continue to send out updates via email (and the kickstarter page) on what they are doing. They have been hiring quite a bit and training the new people it looks like.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Progress is indeed slow. I would say steady but it seems like every patch breaks stuff that was already working and so they have to go back and fix that stuff...so, yes very slow. As an example, this last patch did something to the servers. Not sure if patch related or not but the servers are essentially offline right now, though you can chat in general I suppose.