Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Vitality

HUSTLE
Idk what you've guys been doing, but I've been brewing up some stuff and testing it with a bud all night last night. Aside from a couple server restarts it's been fine. Sockets are working etc.

Got myself a nice Durdle-Bot Ramp deck.

Argus Herald of DOOOOOOOOOOOM

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I opened my primals and 30/155 packs just to build a descent playable foundation. I did get a Vampire King, so I just need 3 more of those since Blood is my main color. Was surprised at how powerful that 2/1 common that was released about 3 weeks ago was. Doing 3 damage or allowing me to get another one from my deck upon dying, is a pretty powerful ability for a 2 cost. He works very well with extinction.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I opened my primals and 30/155 packs just to build a descent playable foundation. I did get a Vampire King, so I just need 3 more of those since Blood is my main color. Was surprised at how powerful that 2/1 common that was released about 3 weeks ago was. Doing 3 damage or allowing me to get another one from my deck upon dying, is a pretty powerful ability for a 2 cost. He works very well with extinction.
I got a vamp king also, and 3 Xentoth Inquisitors. I wish trading was enabled haha.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got one Xentoth, but with the cost change to 4, I feel it is a 2 of in a mono black deck since the Vampire King is a much better 4 cost. Not to mention you also have extinction taking the 4 cost slot.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the games are ok. There are still some synch issues that occasionally freeze a game or make cards do things they should not. Tournaments on the other hand are a different beast that is currently not out to play. I am sure every person who can be, is trying to get the system working for the weekend at least. I suppose it takes some time when changing servers to stabilize everything. Also to be fair, this is kind of a new thing for this company to be dealing with. Alpha provided a lot of experience but I imagine a whole new set of problems cropped up that they are seeing for the first time.

Go Go Beta testing. I look forward to it working though, because I am about burned out with the current incarnation of Diablo 3's expansion.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
I got an angel of hope, king gabriel, and Jadim from 2 primals (all I have opened so far). My white deck is pretty killer right now, but I do not really enjoy playing human decks.

Myst

Peasant
I played a bit in Alpha and enjoyed the game, but I am torn on what to do with my Grand king codes. I don't foresee myself having any time to play this coming year. Hold on to them? Sell them off? Wait and hope the game is popular and get more $? But then again, I am addicted to opening digital packs. I am such an indecisive fuck.

I don't know if this was asked before, but can you use the codes in separate accounts? The lifetime free draft code is different than the Grand king reward code.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played a bit in Alpha and enjoyed the game, but I am torn on what to do with my Grand king codes. I don't foresee myself having any time to play this coming year. Hold on to them? Sell them off? Wait and hope the game is popular and get more $? But then again, I am addicted to opening digital packs. I am such an indecisive fuck.

I don't know if this was asked before, but can you use the codes in separate accounts? The lifetime free draft code is different than the Grand king reward code.
Ask on the forums. TBH I would assume all codes could be used separately from each other but I COULD BE WRONG. You will probably want to get some official word on that. Could make those codes valuable even without KS accounts.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
If you have a good kick starter code and decided the game doesn't look like its for you and haven't used it PM me. I didn't see this game until Slackers were only available but I'd probably be willing to pick it up for a fair price since DoC is scaring me. PM details of what it provides and your price please.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
sob... Started downloading Arche Age to play after work and got home and saw it was finished patching. Thought I would try building one deck real quick before turning on Arche Age for the first time..

That was 6 hours ago.. I think I may turn on Arche Age here for the first time after dinner..

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yay, game hangs are fixed and tournaments are enabled again.

Draft much more fun when it's 'for real'. I am still absolutely terrible, but at least I won my first game before getting thrashed mercilessly ;p

Could not resist the temptation to snake a few legendaries that did nothing for my draft deck, which probably didn't help, but hey, at least I got something out of it, other than the fun.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And Booooom. Their website is down and the tournaments froze up. This is why I was against starting the monetary system this quickly. They could have waited 2 weeks and had everything a lot more stable. Now they get to waste man hours with reimbursements.

I realize it is Beta, but when real money is involved, they need to have the system near perfect. This obviously was not.

Kind of sucked since I had made it to the final round. Oh well....

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I won my first tournament due to patience. I waited out the Lock up and remained in lobby. At the time I was 1st place since I had won my first 2 rounds and my opponent was still in the middle of his/her second round. I come back from lunch and the gym and it had awarded me first place. 5 packs and 20,000 gold. I hope they get this fixed soon.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Found a few places selling kickstarter codes (mainly looking for pro); PM if you have and are looking to sell with price before I buy else where please.

Myst

Peasant
Found a few places selling kickstarter codes (mainly looking for pro); PM if you have and are looking to sell with price before I buy else where please.
I looked into the whole code selling after I read this, and wow, Pro tiers are going for as high as 800$. I am really tempted to see how much I would get for a Grand king.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
some also selling for 300 so its one of those things just because 1 person got that much that doesn't set the price. Fluctuates greatly from what I've seen looking today. Probably going to snag a Pro for 335 here tonight from a guy, he has a GK but wants 900. Think most I'd go is 750 or 800 but meh. Alot for a random digital shit that could get stomped on. Game itself is alright but its soooo much slower paced then DoC.

Said he would go 850 for GK, might actually go that route as stupid as it is. Myst if you want to unload for that let me know asap (or anyone with GK), rather the cash go to someone on the board that random stanger (you know what I mean). PM me if interested, thanks.