Highlight reels, all sports

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ALL SPORTS! If you can find a video of someone who is dominant atanysport, post it.

I'm gonna start this thread out with the obvious, Barry Sanders. Not only was he absolutely amazing at the best sport in the world, but he continues to be the only reason most Lions fans have not committed suicide.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is a weird one, and you need to jump about a minute and a half in to get to the highlights, but it is the most dominant world class athlete of all time,Aleksandr Karelin. Heavyweight Greco-Roman wrestler. At one point he went undefeated for 13 years straight anddid not give up a single point for 6 straight years.

In the video you see him picking dudes up by the waist and throwing them. This is calledThe Karelin Lift. They are sprawling out in a fashion that is meant KEEP FROM BEING THROWN. His solution was to say "fuck you, fuck physics, and fuck 100 years of wrestling tradition" and pick those pussies up and chuck them.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That wrestling dude is a brute. Russians are scary people.

Not an all-time great by any means, but this might be the best RB prospect in this year's draft. His highlight reel is full of some sweet moves. Wish highlight reels had good soundtracks nowadays.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not an all-time great by any means, but this might be the best RB prospect in this year's draft. His highlight reel is full of some sweet moves. Wish highlight reels had good soundtracks nowadays.
Too bad the person making the video put shitty clips at the front to make sure he matches the song length. I almost turned it off before the good stuff started.

Love watching little guys like that on the football field.

This is Nathan Corbett, Muay Thai fighter. Video was posted in the MMA thread. I have no idea how good he really is, but the video is notable because of his amazing use of elbows. In a sport called the "art of the eight limbs" because of it's use of elbows and knees in addition to the traditional punches and kicks, he stands out for his use of elbows in ways that no one else seems able to do.

[/QUOTE]

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm gonna start this thread out with the obvious, Barry Sanders. Not only was he absolutely amazing at the best sport in the world, but he continues to be the only reason most Lions fans have not committed suicide.
Fuck you Lions for not trading him and making him retire early. This left us with that clown Emmit Smith to hold the all time rushing record, when Barry was 100x the rusher that Emmit was.

Go to boxing highlight to show people, plus it's RJJ's own rap song!
He was SO much better than everyone else when in his prime. His speed and counters were just ridiculous. I still go watch that highlight reel from time to time because it is so good.

My favorite player of all time