Hip-Hop/Rap thread

Simas_sl

shitlord
Chance The Rapper's new mixtape Acid Rap is dope. Dude's 19, from Chicago. Released his first mixtape - 10 Days - after being suspending from school for 10 days for smoking weed and in response to his teachers telling him he couldn't be a rapper. Reminds me of old Eminem and Kendrick Lamar. His voice may be weird at first but give it a chance. Free at datpiff.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Chance The Rapper's new mixtape Acid Rap is dope. Dude's 19, from Chicago. Released his first mixtape - 10 Days - after being suspending from school for 10 days for smoking weed and in response to his teachers telling him he couldn't be a rapper. Reminds me of old Eminem and Kendrick Lamar. His voice may be weird at first but give it a chance. Free at datpiff.

Sounds like lil wayne/cheif keef had a baby

Simas_sl

shitlord
New Kanye shit debuted on buildings around the world and shit. Dude's angry. His new album Yeezus (yes, Yeezus) drops June 18. I can't wait.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
He's a decent rapper, a great producer, and an exceptional curator. He also pretty much the only rock star left. Don't hate.
This.

That Black Skinhead track was intense.

Funny you mention Death Grips, since I just started listening to them a few weeks ago.

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
I went back a few pages and didn't see it. This guy is/was part of Rza's west coast wu tang project. He is insane...literally and I thought this video was kinda crazy yooooo...Enjoy folks.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have always hated rap, in every single form. I'm a white kid from the burbs. Into metal for as long as I can remember.

For some reason though, and I can't explain why...I've been listening to early/mid 90's gangsta rap...and I'll be 30 next month.

Could be because I was so young when it was relevant that I just missed out on it...or maybe because it's so far and away from the rap that's out today...

Anyway, Ice Cube is probably my single most listened to rapper right now...the shit he was doing in the 90's was so hard hitting with great hooks it just blows my mind. Can't really comment on the content of the lyrics, because I'm not black and living in California 20 years ago...but the beats man...the beats.