Hip-Hop/Rap thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Good shit so far guys, really thought this thread wouldent get much attention.

been bumpin this lately.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Damn, there's a lot of good songs on there.

C4C is definitely in my top 5. I've been listening to it nonstop for the last few weeks. Oh, and P.O.S.'s newest album has also been on repeat definitely also in my top 5!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Anyone else eagerly awaiting Deltron 3030's next album? He seems to be pulling a Chinese Democracy with the amount of time it's taking :p

A local group I enjoy:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Anyone else eagerly awaiting Deltron 3030's next album? He seems to be pulling a Chinese Democracy with the amount of time it's taking :p
They've announced it was coming out like 15 different dates now
frown.png
lmao. I'll get excited for it when it's actually in my hands..

oh and a song

frown.png

frown.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to be that annoying guy! But I've been listening to Pac since 92. I feel the need to spread him at every opportunity. I don't really listen to new rap as a lot of doesn't compare to me. Not that I'm ragging it. I just prefer the old stuff. Anyway.. if you hip hop guys are interested check out this video. It's hard for me to find a rapper who can duplicate this dude's fire, wit,foresight,humor and intelligence.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not annoying at all! There is always room for Pac. He's quite the legend.

Every interview/video/song he does is full of passion, I love it. Of course he has plenty of amazing songs, but watching that interview I HAD to listen to this.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Classic battle track. Man the fire in that song. Word is when Pac recorded that he went crazy in the studio. Started throwing shit around and all lol.

Here is probably one of my favorite Pac interviews. Mainly because I don't think he ever thought the public would ever see this. It's just him being real which was his most admirable trait.

And my favorite interview. Just a part of it.. The whole interview is like 40 mins long.

hah ok back to music..