History must be preserved

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
We need a locked forum called "The Old Testament" with those threads. Tuco (or someone) seem to have started preserving them on Mn

I did screenshot a couple of posts off the old site.

I tried to plug fohguild.org into the internet wayback machine and it doesn't appear to have been archived beyond the forum sections (ie you can't read threads)

Here are a few pictures for posterity though

jkzvba.jpg

2ptdnip.jpg

Edit.

+Rep to Roger if you like this

roger_sl said:
Erro's tube coul make a good pub.

jkzvba.jpg

2ptdnip.jpg

jkzvba.jpg

2ptdnip.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna periodically dump the old pics I have from FOH (good and bad) in here. I know that if we were to have everyone from FOH dig into their hard drives we'd probably be able to come up with most of the noteable pics any ways, so I hope people do look to see what they have.

One pic I hope isn't lost forever is the Alcestis/Bill Nye pic.

Of course most of these pics aren't going to be stashed here forever (mine I'm uploading elsewhere) but at least if people want to save some themselves, they can.

PdNEt.jpg

aZMGD.jpg

oQizA.jpg

99kQ5.jpg

JBHcT.jpg

eV8kq.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Moving out of HOF so people can contribute.

Also +1 to Mariospeedfagon for having the Alcestis Bill Nye pic

eeKdtig.jpg

VrkkG1s.jpg

LHPRdHE.jpg

m9hdvAw.jpg

UZU50nO.jpg

fpzAY5U.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I can't remember if the first pic was from here or FOH, or who posted, but I do remember them saying is was a bear's hand and me thinking "You sir are completely full of shit". It probably is but whatevs.

FA5CQbt.jpg

OCWvghM.jpg

PtsX2pM.jpg

1mW7JX6.jpg

wrgqHz5.jpg

fWHuWs4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.