History must be preserved

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Before the Cataclysm (of his cock and balls).

0a43jly.jpg

7IyT8iu.jpg

zlT4Dnp.jpg

2ODiJAt.jpg

flqMyHs.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Uh oh, looks like I've got the Aychamo stalk on me. Pretty soon this fuckers going to be sitting outside jerking off in my bushes to me.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Beats me, but it's not like your face wasn't plastered across the forum multiple times by your own doing.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
I'm not saying it wasn't, I just hadn't seen the image used before.

Also, go fuck yourself. You're always on my dick.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
When was that pic of me used in a thread?
We were poking fun at you when you posted that in the MMA thread, I thought you kinda looked like the guy from Sling Blade in that pic. Wasn't that from when you talked about Buddy Clinton or whoever?

What was the deal with the PM from Andys?
Best I can figure it, Andys left the PGT up or something and his wife saw it. This was immediately after I had made some posts in the PGT of Hiromi Oshima. So I guess she saw my forum handle and those pics and assumed that I was the hot Asian in the pics and was hitting on her husband (or something bizarre like that) so then she left me the visitor message and PM. I didn't know who Andys was but judging by some of his past posts I figured people might know him, I asked Lori, she told me he was old FOH iirc and asked him wtf happened and I got a lot of the above story from Lori when she PMed me back. Strangely enough I've never talked to Andys himself about it.

Anyways, too much text and not enough people posting pics.

UkM9Ygr.jpg

Az3WHue.jpg

9P1SwXx.jpg

BouLLex.jpg

g7clWtS.jpg

Dragoncock, lol
84P63P8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.