History must be preserved

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_15904.jpg
Transformation complete!

flqMyHs.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'M SORRY, but Evelys was not cute at all. She barely looked like a female. And where the fuck did those Sam da Man pics come from?? Wow. And who was it that made the pic bust of him being a sex offender?

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Missing those 'shoops of the drawing of the man and woman kissing. Were the HoF threads logged somewhere?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Who's the faggot with a highlighter in their nose? (first FOH highlighter ever!)
lol. These threads are like opening up your high school yearbook and seeing how young (and skinny) we all used to be. Was that pic pre-med? I don't even think I graduated high school in the earliest pic of me on here.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
lol. These threads are like opening up your high school yearbook and seeing how young (and skinny) we all used to be. Was that pic pre-med? I don't even think I graduated high school in the earliest pic of me on here.
That pic was pre pre-med. I think I was still a virgin. Still "general studies" in college. Somewhere around then I met this Venezuelan girl who was smart and kind of put me on a track to pursue something. Shortly thereafter I met her cousin who was so fucking cute and would say "ay chamo..." when I'd say something ridiculous (I think it meant "oh man..") Thus the username. So I guess that pic is after that stuff happened. Wow.

Where's your earliest pic?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
That pic was pre pre-med. I think I was still a virgin. Still "general studies" in college. Somewhere around then I met this Venezuelan girl who was smart and kind of put me on a track to pursue something. Shortly thereafter I met her cousin who was so fucking cute and would say "ay chamo..." when I'd say something ridiculous (I think it meant "oh man..") Thus the username. So I guess that pic is after that stuff happened. Wow.

You were a virgin in college?

Bane_sl

shitlord
Did Trexxy have coords tattoo'd on her wrist? Is that what those numbers were? Did we get into a discussion about what thats all about at all? I figure it's just the coords of the rock where her Swamp Donkey mother shit her out and left her to die.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

HMO

Did Trexxy have coords tattoo'd on her wrist? Is that what those numbers were? Did we get into a discussion about what thats all about at all? I figure it's just the coords of the rock where her Swamp Donkey mother shit her out and left her to die.
long + lat of where Tyen's balls were buried, he wasn't using em anyway.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Wait so am I the only one who, despite being straight, would, if forced to choose at gunpoint, rather sleep with dude-Goliath than ladyboy-Goliath?

I can't remember if the first pic was from here or FOH, or who posted, but I do remember them saying is was a bear's hand and me thinking "You sir are completely full of shit". It probably is but whatevs.

FA5CQbt.jpg
Hah, that was me. I posted it on Morenetz in FSR. It's the paw of a bear I had to shoot in self defense over the summer (I work in a hunting camp). The government requires that the pelt and skull be sent to them every time a bear is shot, so I had to skin it. Pretty shocked to see how similar their hands were to ours once you remove the claws and fur.

Status
Not open for further replies.