History must be preserved

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
What is the government doing with its stockpile of bear skulls and bear skins? Something metal I hope.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hah, that was me. I posted it on Morenetz in FSR. It's the paw of a bear I had to shoot in self defense over the summer (I work in a hunting camp). The government requires that the pelt and skull be sent to them every time a bear is shot, so I had to skin it. Pretty shocked to see how similar their hands were to ours once you remove the claws and fur.
So you killed a bear in self-defense, then like a god damn moron sent its fur away? Man I love bears but if I have to kill one, that fuckers fur is becoming my newest blanket.

The skulls are used to age the bears, for some kind of bear census. The pelts are given to the First Nations bands in the area and then auctioned off.
Since it is illegal to hunt bears, everything that could be considered a trophy must be surrendered any time one is killed. The only way I could have kept the pelt is if there had been no witnesses to me shooting the damn thing, and I had some way to smuggle a 40lb pelt through the airport. All I got out of it was two days of skinning and boiling skulls, a bunch of paperwork, and some pretty cool pictures.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sorry, but I'm keeping that bear pelt if I'm protecting myself against a bear. You can just tell those witnesses you'll send it, like any of the assholes are actually going to follow up?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Holy fuck, only females I know that would give him a second glance would be 16 year olds. Of course maybe that's what hes going for, wasn't the fore head kiss on some 18 year old skank?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah

HAHA 5'6". I think that's the funniest part about the entire profile.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why does the govt require the pelt be sent to them?

Aychamo:http://i.imgur.com/y6nvR.jpgI'm between the foh and the screenshots. I think the military dude at the top is a_skeleton_03, he looks lik ehe's in jrotc lol. It's weird that I don't recognize most of the people in these collages...

edit: Man there's nothing wrong with being 5'6".

Jait

Molten Core Raider

edit: Man there's nothing wrong with being 5'6".
Think the obvious answer would be to prove you're not killing bears for profit as those are the two items that can sell for a decent amount of cash.

And there's totally nothing wrong with being 5'6". In fact, that's a little over average for girls.

How do you mean "self defense" exactly?
I was taking a few buckets of meat scraps to the river (we dump them there so they don't stink up camp, plus the birds and fish love that shit) when the bear decided to charge me. The quad wasn't fast enough to get away, and he would have chased me anyway because I stunk like meat.
Jait got it. The pelt and skull are considered trophy items. We are required to send the skull and pelt to prove that we were not hunting for trophies/cash and claiming self defense. The local native bands are the only people allowed to hunt bears, and even they are limited to 1 in their lifetime. The pelt ends up with them, and they generally auction them off to rich Americans.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
I remember seeing the GrobbeeTroll stuff unfold, it was quite an entertaining thread. However, I justNOWnoticed the one pic of them their hands spell "Love"... jesus christ, I'm slow.
rrr_img_16159.png

Status
Not open for further replies.