Hitman - agent 47....reboot with the same bullshit from the previous one

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That is right. The games will probably be trashed AGAIN! !

Just pay attention at the beginning LOL

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the sad part is, for those of us that watch homeland they turned Quinn(47) into a superbadass, and it seems wasted on this stupid franchise.

spronk

FPS noob
his one weakness, blonde bipolar sluts!!

that looks incredibly bad, the casting is all wrong wrong wrong. peter quinn is too small and "ratty" for 47. who the fuck is quinto supposed to be. the last movie wasn't that great, but the casting seemed loads better.

oh apparently Paul Walker was originally cast as agent 47

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just straight to DVD it so I can d/l it, watch it, and hate my life. This is miserable.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks like an ok time killer. if i happened to be at the theater and saw this playing and i had an hour or 2 before a film i wanted to see started, i would check this out. otherwise, i cant see why you would spend 11 bucks for this shit. the blu-ray will be in the bargain bin at your local supermarket for less than that in 4 months.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
looks like an ok time killer. if i happened to be at the theater and saw this playing and i had an hour or 2 before a film i wanted to see started, i would check this out. otherwise, i cant see why you would spend 11 bucks for this shit. the blu-ray will be in the bargain bin at your local supermarket for less than that in 4 months.
Even if I had the time to kill, I still wouldn't watch this movie. It looks like hot garbage.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
How can they be so far off the correct tone on this after failing once already?
Has no Olga, 0/10 would not bang.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I know I saw the original one. But I can't remember too much about it, so obviously didn't leave an impression.

I can remember a scene with a big old church and an attack helicopter ( Hind ) shooting the crap out of the top of the bell tower.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can barely remember the original game so I have no idea about the nerd rage. I liked Olyphant in the first movie, story just sucked

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Is it just me, or are they casting WAY too young? Even Olyphant seemed a tad young for 47. This guy (apart from the terrible "shave" job) looks like a fucking baby.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That trailer makes it look like 47 is the villian... Do not want.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I only watched about 2 minutes of the first one. About 30-40 times.

Jesus, Olga is hot.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Solid copy of this finally hit IPT.

If you're like me and really enjoyed the Hitman games, stay away from this movie. It just kept getting worse as I watched. It's so bad I had to necro this thread in order to warn people.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
For whatever reason I never played the Hitman games (though I hear good things). I'll watch and give you an outsider's perspective... for science.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I really enjoyed the movie's hero and villian switch and the nods it gave to the video game in places.

Only problem was Ciaran Hinds not looking like a 70 year old Indian guy.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was this close to the game? I can barely even remember the original

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm pretty sure i played 1 and 2 at least. I guess they really musta gave Hitman47 some personality b/c he had as much as DoomGuy. I'll be giving this movie a shot, only b/c i like Rubert Fiends character in Homeland. If he brings the same character in, fuck it thats gold, but from recent reviews, doesn't seem like it.