Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard (2021)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard (2021)

Tagline: Killer threesome

Genre: Action, Comedy, Thriller

Director: Patrick Hughes

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, Salma Hayek, Frank Grillo, Morgan Freeman, Antonio Banderas, Richard E. Grant, Blake Ritson, Gabriella Wright, Tomi May, Kateryna Globa, Giulio Berruti, Kristofer Kamiyasu, Bern Collaço, Radhesh Aria, Max Kraus, Nathan Cooper

Release: 2021-06-11

Runtime: 144

Plot: The world’s most lethal odd couple – bodyguard Michael Bryce and hitman Darius Kincaid – are back on another life-threatening mission. Still unlicensed and under scrutiny, Bryce is forced into action by Darius's even more volatile wife, the infamous international con artist Sonia Kincaid. As Bryce is driven over the edge by his two most dangerous protectees, the trio get in over their heads in a global plot and soon find that they are all that stand between Europe and a vengeful and powerful madman.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I came here after the fix, read the statement and thought it was because "The" was missing.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Ryan Reynolds and Salma Hayek's boobs? Shut up and take my money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Watched this tonight. Was t bad but no where near as funny as the first one. Selma hayak tits are worth the watch alone. Smoking ass body.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched this today and thought it was pretty funny, a lot better than the first one. Definitely worth a watch for the cast alone.

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Remember the first one being alright, nothing special but decent. Wanted to like this one since it had all the ingredients to be something good but it shit the bed big time. First movie I've bailed on in ages, cut my losses at the halfway mark. Only commenting because it was bad to the point of impressive. Like a direct to dvd movie Bruce Willis churns out but with the AAA Hollywood budget, except throwing money at it doesn't make the movie any better in this case.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database