Hocus Pocus 2 (2022)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hocus Pocus 2 (2022)

Genre: Fantasy, Family, Comedy

Director: Anne Fletcher

Cast: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy, Whitney Peak, Lilia Buckingham, Belissa Escobedo, Doug Jones, Tony Hale, Sam Richardson, Hannah Waddingham, Juju Journey Brener, Froy Gutierrez, Taylor Henderson, Nina Kitchen, David Torres Jr.

Release: 2022-10-31

Plot: Sequel to Hocus Pocus (1993) planned for 2022.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
6dFOauJSjeW0VUd8QYsdKhjlyHo.jpg

Title: Hocus Pocus 2

Genre: Fantasy, Family, Comedy

Director: Anne Fletcher

Cast: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy, Whitney Peak, Lilia Buckingham, Belissa Escobedo, Doug Jones, Tony Hale, Sam Richardson, Hannah Waddingham, Juju Journey Brener, Froy Gutierrez, Taylor Henderson, Nina Kitchen, David Torres Jr.

Release: 2022-10-31

Plot: Sequel to Hocus Pocus (1993) planned for 2022.
No Vinessa Shaw? 13 year old me used to pop a big 'ole boner for her.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't really explain; as a kid I thought SJP was smoking in that movie, but if I look at pictures of her today from that movie? All the features that make her pretty meh now were present then, but softened a little by youth I guess?

Also why would they do this? It's probably a solid 20 years too late.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I can't really explain; as a kid I thought SJP was smoking in that movie, but if I look at pictures of her today from that movie? All the features that make her pretty meh now were present then, but softened a little by youth I guess?

Also why would they do this? It's probably a solid 20 years too late.

They did a good job of making her look like she had curves in that movie. I remember thinking the same thing as a kid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
They did a good job of making her look like she had curves in that movie. I remember thinking the same thing as a kid.

She was a nice young pre child hard body at the time. She fell part after. She was like mid twenties and in shape and men responded to her milkers. We all did. We were too young to care about noses and eyebrows or horse faces. We just wanted to knock around some super firm c cups

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she looked nice when she was young.
Sarah-Jessica-Parker-L-Story.JPG

time was not kind to her, or rather she went to the same plastic surgeon that turns women into cats.
iu

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched the first one and then this one today. First one was so much better. The kids didn't need to be special just kids, and maybe I'm jaded from this place but it really stood out how the 1st one the heros were a mix of boys and girls and all had their moments and were equally effective fighting the witches. in this one it was all girls and the only 2 white men were idiots who did nothing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watched the first one and then this one today. First one was so much better. The kids didn't need to be special just kids, and maybe I'm jaded from this place but it really stood out how the 1st one the heros were a mix of boys and girls and all had their moments and were equally effective fighting the witches. in this one it was all girls and the only 2 white men were idiots who did nothing.
No shit.

I didn't even have to watch this shit movie to come to the same conclusion.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This wasn’t awful but ya not as good as the first. It was entertaining enough to watch once for the Halloween festivities.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

The only people I know that still referenced this movie as adults and would he excited to watch it around Halloween were all chicks.

Honestly makes sense to make it more for chicks since that's their core audience.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The only people I know that still referenced this movie as adults and would he excited to watch it around Halloween were all chicks.

Honestly makes sense to make it more for chicks since that's their core audience.
Yeah, if you were a dude who liked the franchise for ANY other reason than Shaw's big 'ole milkers, you're a total fag.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A third Hocus Pocus film is officially happening, with Disney boss Sean Bailey confirming a sequel has been greenlit.

Bailey, who has been in charge of the company’s live-action remakes since 2010, revealed to The New York Times that the film was in production, saying: “Yes, Hocus Pocus 3 is happening.”

• 1Direct to DVD

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
Disney is in so much financial trouble right now I'll believe it when I see it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database