Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I want to know all the details surrounding this apocalypse.
Cinco de Mayo 2018, West Hollywood, Boystown. Alley behind the bars. Massively drunk whooores start some shit with some gay guys; hilarity ensues.

They were so drunk when the police got there that they couldn't even get a story out of them, and sent them to Cedars Sinai.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Cinco de Mayo 2018, West Hollywood, Boystown. Alley behind the bars. Massively drunk whooores start some shit with some gay guys; hilarity ensues.

They were so drunk when the police got there that they couldn't even get a story out of them, and sent them to Cedars Sinai.

Nice. I thought there was some black market shoe dealing gone bad with how prominently they used them as weapons.

Also shit faced drink in the middle of the day, good stuff.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Okay that pisses me off but you should totally click through and watch that video I just tried to post shit is hilarious

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That bitch needs to be dunked in a tank of water so she sobers the fuck up holy shit

that's gotta be like some bad meth or bath salts or some shit. PCP maybe?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Had pho for lunch. Ate it all. Even drank the remaining mopwater.

Oh....the intestinal gurgling has begun. The watery shit volcano is going to be glorious.

• 2Like
  • 2Bullshit
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Had pho for lunch. Ate it all. Even drank the remaining mopwater.

Oh....the intestinal gurgling has begun. The watery shit volcano is going to be glorious.

I have a tenth of the amount of bowel as you, have the flu, and ate sausages for lunch. Get on my level, amateur.

• 1WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I have a tenth of the amount of bowel as you, have the flu, and ate sausages for lunch. Get on my level, amateur.
did you have intestines removed or something?

or are you just saying I have a well-hung colon?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user