Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
FOLER! Welcome back buddy. How's life treating you?

What size is your manboobs, if you have any?

iannis

Musty Nester
I've noticed his abscence.

Went Amod and lost the love?

Never go into administration. Best way to kill your soul. It's not worth the money.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant Tarrant bro don't let them shit up my would u bang it thread. Hold the fort down

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dunno if it was that or just the right wing tilt the forum went through that sorta he felt he had to step away because of his career in academia.

But he was one of my favorite old school posters and, much like when you were gone, he is missed.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
FOLER! Welcome back buddy. How's life treating you?

What size is your manboobs, if you have any?

Solid c cup bro. Maybe Vanessa Vanessa can give me tips of finding bras made for men.

I've noticed his abscence.

Went Amod and lost the love?

Never go into administration. Best way to kill your soul. It's not worth the money.
Wta no. Been migrating some features for The Database(tm) to aws, keeps a jug busy.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Damn boi dem some nice tittays

Bet they're better than Vanessa Vanessa 's and also less silicone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hate to say it bros but I think I'll probably end up lurking again once I finish my time here. While I'm proud of all my Bros in the politics thread. Any more than checking it every other day makes my head explode with all the sjw shit. I know I'll be missed.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
We now have middle of the road uggos in there that make you think. Did you want different uggos good sir?
I think that thread has potential with middle of the road uggos. Could turn into a forum classic. Probably need to standardize a ranking system like. WD - would date, WF - would fuck, BAT - Bag and tag, FN - fuck no. Etc

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hate to say it bros but I think I'll probably end up lurking again once I finish my time here. While I'm proud of all my Bros in the politics thread. Any more than checking it every other day makes my head explode with all the sjw shit. I know I'll be missed.

Don't do it bro.

I value your contributions to my salty thread, the shaw in general, and the broader forum at large.

We need more of your postings, not less.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Don't do it bro.

I value your contributions to my salty thread, the shaw in general, and the broader forum at large.

We need more of your postings, not less.
Sorry bro. Politics threads sheer truth makes me angsty at the world and post herpes vag in random threads. I've done it once, who knows when I'll lose my shit again.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Side note - not sure on the legality of this so thought I'd ask here. Considering starting an NGO for entrepreneurship training for women at risk in Venezuela. Pretty much train them to be cam thots. Like all donations would go towards providing them with laptops, webcams and my administration expenses.

Thots?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Politics thread is cancer. Board is way more fun if you just don't go to that thread.

Just can't take that shi t anymore. No one's fault but my own. I'm the dumbass that clicks on it.

Just avoid that thread and you're golden.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Politics thread is cancer. Board is way more fun if you just don't go to that thread.

Just can't take that shi t anymore. No one's fault but my own. I'm the dumbass that clicks on it.

Just avoid that thread and you're golden.

Gotta treat the pol thread like a mosh pit. You jump into the middle and throw punches in every direction for a bit before ducking out to go watch a drunk dude pissing on the side of a portapotty in another thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Amod thread, this thread and like threads in the game, books, movies, music forums are the things i tend to lurk or interact in the most any more

I destroyed the Politics thread on accident by red pilling the community.

And then I threw early support behind Trump because of the potential lulz a Trump victory might bring.

But really the dude's just a collosal non stop fuck up and the Politics thread has forgotten that the only dogma anyone should truly adhere to is trolling for the lulz.

Its sorta like how Mr Metokur essentially created and popularized Gamergate, but then morons like Sargon came in and were such enormous faggots who couldn't stop talking about blue hair SJWs and generated little to no lulz, so he bailed on the community and now spends a good portion of his time just demolishing those faggots and making fun of retards on the internet, while only tangentially taking political stances.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users