Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is that Foler Foler 's pic? Cause that's only 1 boob with 3 watches. He's doing it wrong.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, you drove Tanoomba crazy. YOU did. He may have been an unlikeable dolt and maybe I am an unlikeable dolt too but YOU were the one who kept pushing and pushing and pushing. This is why you're evil Hodj. If it wasn't Tanoomba, it's me. If it's not me, it'll be someone else. You're just a terrible person.

You and Tanoomba are very similar in that you're both actually pretty great posters and people in general -- except when you get sucked into arguments with trolls. Tanoomba turned much more retarded than you do in the face of the trolls, but I think you'd be lying to yourself if you didn't admit that you often have some of the same last-word-ism that hodj has.

You really will never get anywhere with some of these people. And that's okay. It's not your job to change the entire world. For real, compadre, just forget about them and rise above. You and the forum will both be happier. No, it's not fair that you're the one that has to change, but it's obvious no one else will, so y'know? Transfer that energy you have when trying to help hodj (which is what I know you're truly doing at the end of the day) and instead put it towards figuring out how to ignore him :)

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Get this garbage out of my thread jesus christ you are such a fucking faggot

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Do you wake up some days and the chemo has just rotted your brain so much that you can't help but be a retard?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Do you wake up some days and the chemo has just rotted your brain so much that you can't help but be a retard?

nah whenever some retardation starts to spring up in my day to day life i just bottle it up and keep it stored away safely for me to let out here later

• 3Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

p.s. think of some new jokes man, please. your stuff is funny when it's fresh, before you repeat each joke ad nauseum for years on end.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Did we need two quotes and two posts there pharm?

Post some fucking memes or something. Christ. Do I have to do everything around here?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Did we need two quotes and two posts there pharm?

Post some fucking memes or something. Christ. Do I have to do everything around here?

you're gonna try to make rules in the fucking rickshaw? fuck man, you're basically a fascist if so

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You and Tanoomba are very similar in that you're both actually pretty great posters and people in general -- except when you get sucked into arguments with trolls. Tanoomba turned much more retarded than you do in the face of the trolls, but I think you'd be lying to yourself if you didn't admit that you often have some of the same last-word-ism that hodj has.

You really will never get anywhere with some of these people. And that's okay. It's not your job to change the entire world. For real, compadre, just forget about them and rise above. You and the forum will both be happier. No, it's not fair that you're the one that has to change, but it's obvious no one else will, so y'know? Transfer that energy you have when trying to help hodj (which is what I know you're truly doing at the end of the day) and instead put it towards figuring out how to ignore him :)

This psychoanalysis is really gay.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
71699457_2436418189798495_602230538899554304_n.jpg

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm sorry you're going to have to understand that right now I'm doing Undead Stratholme and also losing my mind because I just saw the Red Dead 2 pc announcement and I have to go preorder that now and so I dont have time for your dumb shit attention whoring shitting up my glorious thread