Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit...

You own a ROLEX?!?!?!

OH FUCK MY BAD DUDE IM SO SORRY I WAS EVER MEAN TO YOU MY TOP BRO OH FUCK A ROLLY!?!?! OH GOD I FUCKED UP BAD MESSING WITH YOU OH MAN OH MAN!! PLEASE DON'T FUCK ME UP TOO BAD MAN BUT LIKE IM SO NOT COOL OH MAN IM FUCKING THIS ALL UP I NEVER KNEW ID BE CONVERSING WITH A ROLEX OWNER TODAY UHG OH GOD OK OK OK IM TOTALLY LIGHTENED UP JUST LIKE YOU SAID....WHEW WHEW WHEW DEEP BREATHS SCREAM YOU WAITER, CUM MOPPING FAGGOT THIS GUY HAS LIKE...WATCHES...WHEW WHEW WHEW...OK IM GOOD.
I forgive u bro but ur gonna have to repent of being a filthy liberal shill before I let you try it on at the next fohcon

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you PM me you get rolex pics.

Dick pics however aren't free. I ain't a_skeleton_03

Even if we pretend that's a girls hand, you owe 2 more shots of girls modeling your watches.

Real ballers have someone to tell them the time. I hired an Indian guy who was a Dr in his home country. I call him Patek Phillipe.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I forgive u bro but ur gonna have to repent of being a filthy liberal shill before I let you try it on at the next fohcon
Oh man HE replied. The Rolex dude actually REPLIED to me. What do I say guys? Taking all suggestions on how I should reply to Mr. Wrist Candy so I don't fuck this up. Hopefully he won't see how clearly desperate I (being the waiter/jizz mopper I am ) am to bask in the presence of someone so cool and so amazing that they have...Watches!

PM me if you're as excited as I am but dont want to expose yourself.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Even if we pretend that's a girls hand, you owe 2 more shots of girls modeling your watches.

Real ballers have someone to tell them the time. I hired an Indian guy who was a Dr in his home country. I call him Patek Phillipe.
Well. I'm not gonna lie. That is actually hands down way more baller LOL. Now I want an Indian guy named Richard Mille.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oh man HE replied. The Rolex dude actually REPLIED to me. What do I say guys? Taking all suggestions on how I should reply to Mr. Wrist Candy so I don't fuck this up. Hopefully he won't see how clearly desperate I (being the waiter/jizz mopper I am ) am to bask in the presence of someone so cool and so amazing that they have...Watches!

PM me if you're as excited as I am but dont want to expose yourself.
Back up your talk bro. Let's see that house in Bev hills, let's see how many rari's you got in ur stable

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Super triggered right now after reading about Hateyou Hateyou 's diversity hire. She literally can't explain ohms law? Are you sure she actually really has a EE degree. No way she could have made it past physics 2 not knowing ohms law which is like basis for all EE specific classes

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Super triggered right now after reading about Hateyou Hateyou 's diversity hire. She literally can't explain ohms law? Are you sure she actually really has a EE degree. No way she could have made it past physics 2 not knowing ohms law which is like basis for all EE specific classes

I think it depends on the school training. She’s smart, I think her school just failed her. She remembers all the terms, but can’t explain it.

Blew my mind too, and our other engineers.

• 1Blown

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Y'all should be posting this shit in Vanessa Vanessa 's thread that's how fucking gay this goddamn tripe is

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I think it depends on the school training. She’s smart, I think her school just failed her. She remembers all the terms, but can’t explain it.

Blew my mind too, and our other engineers.
Ya but as an EE grad that is so basic and fundamental to everything it builds on, basic circuit analysis, semiconductor physics, etc. Are you sure it's not a "electronics engineering" degree from a community college. I just can't believe it lol

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ya but as an EE grad that is so basic and fundamental to everything it builds on, basic circuit analysis, semiconductor physics, etc. Are you sure it's not a "electronics engineering" degree from a community college. I just can't believe it lol

Nope. Electrical Engineer. A state college.

• 1Blown

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Y'all should be posting this shit in Vanessa Vanessa 's thread that's how fucking gay this goddamn tripe is
Woah bro. U seem a lil salty. Before the end of my time in this shaw this thread will be named "Foler's saltitarium"

• 2Pants on Fire!
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 4 users