Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bro don't want vodka

Pussy. I basically just gave you the formula for white claw.

Because I can't fucking attach pics while I'm shawed even if I'm in the shaw thanks to fuhrer @Lightning Lord Rule . I can't do shit but post text. Sorry. Bro.

Seems like if u in the shaw u should be able to post pics in the shaw.

Have you tried using image tags?
Code:
[img]
web address for image
[/img]

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This girl sounds so much like Stevie Nicks its retarded

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This girl sounds so much like Stevie Nicks its retarded

Yeah, I know her, and have talked to her over and over about how she has to stop singing through her nose. I mean, sheesh, she has a powerful, beautiful voice, and she's forcing it off her hard pallet the entire time she's singing. What's remarkable is she doesn't do it while speaking, she has a lovely, round, open tone while speaking, and a flat, nasal, forced sound while singing. That sound works for some people, she would benefit a lot from soft pallet training.

Perhaps the most successful nasal sound recently comes from this guy (see them live if you can):

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dont give her bad advice I want to fuck her after listening to her. She's amazing.

• 2Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Big Hoss Hoss boss can't respond to you in hodjs thread. Lord Ruler LLR took my post privilege away. Doing it by url is a pita tbh. Maybe it's just me but prefer attaching.

Don't be lazy. Linking is better all the way around.

Also, I'm not participating in that dick fest. I'm sorry you can't find the post where LLR outlines what it takes to get you out of the shaw. You showed the pics of the swatches, now they just need to be held by hot chicks repping FOH.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
She has a huge mouth. That could work in your favour over all.

It seems like she's not doing it on accident.

You get her training and there's a non zero chance that it will fuck her control up and she won't be able to do it anymore. I bet if you press her that's what she's concerned about.

And be honest, it's a possibility. It fucks with some performers.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Only thing needs breaking on that girl is her fucking pussy

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Skip the eggs, go straight to the flamethrowers. Kill it with fire

73322041_695985484144584_6670202068885569536_n.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It seems like she's not doing it on accident.

You get her training and there's a non zero chance that it will fuck her control up and she won't be able to do it anymore. I bet if you press her that's what she's concerned about.

And be honest, it's a possibility. It fucks with some performers.
Don't fix it till it's broke.

It is broke, and training her would likely pull her out of production for a year. Yeah, she'd be screwed for a while, but in the long run it would be fantastic. I could pull Christina Agulera quality vocals out of her if she'd let me train her.

She'll have a short, limited career because she won't take this step. No one will ever know who she is.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
33b.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users