Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Finally found something that expresses my real opinion of the guy at this point perfectly. Salt away mi amigos.

74802282_132754331482846_101682916941103104_n.jpg76648986_132754361482843_355580290896232448_n.jpg76697306_132754521482827_8596031061853470720_n.jpg76760041_132754578149488_7444821406656757760_n.jpg

• 3Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's all a bit too salty. It's like someone flipped a switch and everyone started PMS'ing at the same time. It's the wrong "tone" of drama, if that makes any sense.

I'm like Troi sensing that something is very wrong.

Also

View attachment 232467

It's been building up for a few months.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
That shit is why so many of us could not give any credibility to the idea that he would win the nomination.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Donald Trump. SERIOUSLY?!

Well, ok. President Trump then.

He's actually been a pretty good president. Surprising the shit out of me.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Made hamburger helper yesterday but added too much salt to the ground beef, ruining dinner.

In retaliation I blame everyone.

• 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That shit is why so many of us could not give any credibility to the idea that he would win the nomination.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Donald Trump. SERIOUSLY?!

Well, ok. President Trump then.

He's actually been a pretty good president. Surprising the shit out of me.

Yeah but i knew he would win if he ran 20 years ago.

I just knew itd either be amazing or a shitshow and my conclusion is its been a shit show.

Will not support for re election.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey, i'd like a non globalist republican too. Not a narcissitic new york democrat that co-opted a weak republican field.

If you find one, lemme know.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyway, a good leader doesn't let loyalty go one way only.

They don't throw even their closest longest held advisors under the bus to save their own asses.

They are accountable at the end of the day.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
There's a worse leader than Zap Brannigan?

Yeah. President Warren, President Gabbard, President Cortez. President Pence, President Ryan, President Romney.

Biden and Buttikeig would not be worse, I don't think. They'd be a different flavor of bad. You're not electing a president in their case, you're electing a cabinet. Neither of those men have the authority to administrate. Biden because of his age, and Pete because of his youth. The office has some authority but only some. The man in the chair has to be able to enforce his will. It's not some abstract thing he has to be able to control his subordinates. It's a very personal thing.

That's why trump fires them about every 6 months. It takes them about that long to start to get unruly, so he just finds someone else.

Just because he's not the hero that you wanted doesn't mean he's the absolute worst. It's not binary. He doesn't have to be either the best or the worst. He's allowed to just be Trump. He's been a hoot channeling the spirit of Ronald Regan. And while he hasn't accomplished very much what he has managed to accomplish on the whole I see as positive. The ways that he's failed have also been useful. Congress passed a budget just to spite him, and there has been a reassertion that we will not use the military for domestic enforcement.

As an actual southerner though I don't mind so much that federal authority is starting to unravel. I doubt it sticks, I doubt it very much. We're in for a wave of authoritarianism. I can only HOPE that it comes from the right. On account of i'll be less likely to have my property confiscated and/or be killed, not because it's ideologically superior for some reason. It's not superior, but if that wave is coming I want to be on the side of it that doesn't get drown by it. I'd rather it didn't come at all... but I ain't got that kind of power.

You may think that's silly, they'd never actually DO all the dumb shit they're talking about. I think it's an actual possibility they would and I don't think the states are strong enough to stop it.

He's not the best possible option. But for the time being it's ok.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No no I literally meant Zap Brannigan, the character from Futurama.

I'm not talking about real life people at all there.

• 3Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude sends what like an entire spaceship worth of soldiers to die while he runs away at one point remember?

Worst leader ever.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dude sends what like an entire spaceship worth of soldiers to die while he runs away at one point remember?

Worst leader ever.

He's the only one who could figure out how to stop the kill bots though.

Send wave after wave of men at them until they hit their preset kill limit and shut themselves down.

Also velour is awesome. I wish I could wear it all the time.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That just seems like a really inefficient way to stop the killbots

There's GOT to be a better way!