Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Take that shit back to politics and gamergate where you can jack yourself off while rereading your textbook size posts of zero substance nonsense

Your shit is not what my thread is for, you are the death of every thread you touch. You are cancer.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Take that shit back to politics and gamergate where you can jack yourself off while rereading your textbook size posts of zero substance nonsense

Your shit is not what my thread is for, you are the death of every thread you touch. You are cancer.

Hodj, are yous till butthurt that Kentucky was a Southern State, you salt faggot? Let it go.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You are a fucking retard and you are cancer take your dumbshit desperate need for an argument somewhere else all you'll get here is abuse and spam you fuckwad piece of shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You are a fucking retard and you are cancer take your dumbshit desperate need for an argument somewhere else all you'll get here is abuse and spam you fuckwad piece of shit

I wasn't arguing with you. LOL, I was agreeing with you, and as said, drinking some so I wanted to write. But god damn, seeing what an angry little man you've become--I can't resist this thread now. Count me in here, woo!

So is this place like a poor man's mix of meme and the screentshots thread? Because those last few memes were dogshit man.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fuck off I do not read a word of any posts you make I do not care about their content or anything you have to say you need to take that goddamn bullshit to the threads it belongs in and keep it out of my thread

Get the fuck out I will sit here for the next 15 hours and spam this thread with images to drown you out if I have to I have no fucks to give and all the time in the world to do it in

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Fuck off I do not read a word of any posts you make I do not care about their content or anything you have to say you need to take that goddamn bullshit to the threads it belongs in and keep it out of my thread

Get the fuck out I will sit here for the next 15 hours and spam this thread with images to drown you out if I have to I have no fucks to give and all the time in the world to do it in

No. I await your pictures. Entertain me while I finish this whiskey.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf