Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
thatsthejoke.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This is literally the first post in this thread

You would have to be a delusional retard to not read that and know that the person making it did not expect it to last longer than about 5 minutes in the general forum

Which you are both delusional and retarded so I guess that's how we got to the point I have to explain this to you, you goddamn delusional retard

raw

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"I triple double top secret decoder ring meant the opposite of the opposite of what you said to me 15 minutes ago"

bagdad_bob_large3.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Why are you posting in your thread responding to me?"

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"Why are you posting in your thread responding to me?"

Have we moved on from trying to to prove me wrong now that its embarrassing you?

Okay then.

• 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Why are you posting in the thread you post memes in all day long responding to me with memes?"

This guy. I'd laugh but I just feel sorry by how obvious it is he never gets laid.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"I know, maybe if I keep asking him if he's moved on while declaring I won a competition no one was competing in that'll make my ego feel a tiny bit better from being told my opinion isn't worth shit here"

• 1Worf

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"I know, maybe if I keep asking him if he's moved on while declaring I won a competition no one was competing in that'll make my ego feel a tiny bit better from being told my opinion isn't worth shit here"

Oh, I guess not.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users