Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He's gone so far backwards he's back to "I'm rubber you're glue" again

And you were making such great progress

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Hodj is getting Hodj'd LOLOLOLOLOL
i-can-do-this-all-day-copy.jpg

(I can't, wife is already giving me the evil eye--we have shopping to do for Turkey day. Unfortunately no one has the autism needed to out-hodj, hodj.)

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Resetting things won't make it better

Shutting up and posting memes will

Complaining about me using words to complain about you using words in my thread that's named after me and is entirely filled with my stream of consciousness shitposting is lolz

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can do this all day because I have a blood clot in my lung and my wife is sitting here reading all this and laughing her ass off

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL at the snowflakes who reported me for uploading cocks in this thread. We already know Soyj was one of them, he just came out and admitted it LoL.

Soyj reported dick posts in his thread. In the Shaw. Wrap your head around that folks.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I can do this all day because I have a blood clot in my lung and my wife is sitting here reading all this and laughing her ass off
Post pics of her laughing her ass off

I bet you don't even have a wife!!!

• 2Picard
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Resetting things won't make it better

Shutting up and posting memes will

Complaining about me using words to complain about you using words in my thread that's named after me and is entirely filled with my stream of consciousness shitposting is lolz
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm certain we're all up in arms worrying whether the tranny thinks we're married and have families and shit

We know for a fact he doesn't

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
(I can't, wife is already giving me the evil eye--we have shopping to do for Turkey day. Unfortunately no one has the autism needed to out-hodj, hodj.)
I'm certain we're all up in arms worrying whether the tranny thinks we're married and have families and shit

We know for a fact he doesn't
See when Lithose says he's gotta go shopping with his wife, I just.... believe it.

When Falxy said he made 600k or whatever I just... believe it.

They could post pics to prove their words. You though?

I don't believe you Hodj.

I literally think you are a single dude who has fabricated his entire life and is scared to death of getting caught... there's a vibe about you that is just... off. When asked for proof it's just like Foler; big nothingburgers. You live on lies. That's all you've done to ME in my thread; lie lie lie.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users