Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It took me literally til season 3 of rick and morty was out to bother watching them, which they are funny and it is a good show, just because the fan base was so herp a derp "Its 2deep4u" and pretending like if you watch a fucking Adult Swim cartoon that you're smarter than those that don't or something

Its a great show but "Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell" was funny as shit and from the "Too Many Cooks" team and I just really enjoyed it and thought it was underappreciated honestly.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It is a really good show, and it -can- be a smart show.

One amusing thing about it (not the most amusing, the show itself is the most amusing) is how pretentious the fanbase can be.

The backbone of the entire show is body gross-out humor. They've toned down his burping I think in s3, but s1e1 actually made me feel a little sick to listen to. lol

GENIOUS.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Too Many Cooks was one of the greatest trolls in history. Imagine its like 4 am and you're just tripping balls watching adult swim and that shit comes on and it just goes on and on and on and that time dilation shit you get on acid is just stretching it out and it just repeats over and over til you think you've just flat out lost your fucking mind because the shit just gets more and more whacky and out of control til there's a serial killer chasing people around lopping heads off and this furry cat is dying trying to reach a red button on the floor but he can't make it in time and you're like jesus fucking christ what even is this I don't know any more.

Man that was such a fucking epic play on Adult Swim's part. That was smart comedy in action. Making stoners question their reality with 80s sitcom callbacks.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Rick and Morty is like the band Tool.

Really, really good but made terrible by its fanbase

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
The ability to both access and broadcast information is changing. There are two evolutionary forces in human society--the ability to organize and distribute power, and the ability to organize and distribute information. Whenever you change either of these things, you get dramatic shifts in human civilization. The internet is the single greatest evolution in organizing and distributing information--its going to produce a bigger shift in the world than the printing press, and we all know how that threw the world into chaos. We've effectively changed human society from a spoke/wheel network, to a point to point network. The sheer increase in bandwidth and data storage is so obscene that people still don't really appreciate the full scope of this destabilization. Think about it, nearly every person in America has the potential reach that ONLY a small handful of companies had just 50 years ago. That's INSANE, the number of national broadcasters has increased so radically its almost unfathomable. Every big you-tuber can be one--now the biggest limit on distribution of data is not bandwidth, but simply overcoming the NOISE from all the data being slung around.

Half the reason, for example, people are beginning to revile the media is simply because people are no longer reliant of compressed memories that eliminated specific information and only stored general summaries--which denied them any real ability to deny, with specifics, what was bullshit. They had to rely on something 'feeling off' or a general sense that there was some deep hypocrisy. Now though? If the media contradicts itself, there is a video, or article online that you can go back and look for and have concrete evidence of what happened. You can translate your generalized, compressed memories of events into very well organized, specific data. If you think about it, really that's all programs like the Daily Show began to do...In many cases that show was a clip show that went and found specific video clips that illustrated the vague sense of hypocrisy everyone had. Now EVERYONE has the ability to do that. And its wreaking havoc.

And this shit is only going to get worse as the generations who don't know how to do this stuff die off, and children born to it grow up. And this is only one line of disruption. A lot of faith in institutions, which rely on trust, is going to be shattered as people can actually verify things..And that's going to be REALLY bad for any field that requires a certain amount of time and cognitive ability to understand (Because the same skepticism will fall on them, even if people can't verify things because even if they have the data--it won't make sense). That is where our next big problem will be, too. Despite how much we've revolutionized the distribution and organization of information into accessible data...The human component is still a bottleneck. I can download ALL the information needed to complete a college degree in a few minutes, and yet--even someone who is very intelligent would take a few years to learn that knowledge enough to be able to even access and understand it efficiently (If we assume they aren't simply going to memorize but rather will learn key elements so they can quickly brush up on skills).

Anyway, sorry, I've been drinking and writing on this subject, so I thought I'd post. Screamfeeder Screamfeeder don't worry big guy, no one is coming to light your farts on fire, you keep breathing deep. I'm sure they smell like righteousness.
Dug this post then hodj went full hodj hodj on his ass. Oh dang.

I'm not reading thirty pages of this psychotic shit.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dug this post then hodj went full hodj hodj on his ass. Oh dang.

I'm not reading thirty pages of this psychotic shit.

He wanted to get on here with a semi decent post but next thing you know my thread would be 500 posts by him each one the size od a small thesis paper and i aint having none of that shit.

He can take that shit to the threads where it belongs and my thread aint it.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I mean, aside from the drunk post, I've literally been doing that. Hodj is just gonna Hodj though. So I've just been saying okay. I think I tuckered him out, and now I've been accepted into the troupe without feces being thrown at me.

iu

1574689021160.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its funny he said he thought he wore me out when I kept posting while he was gone for hours.

Like dude I outshitpost this entire community with a blood clot stuck in my lung, I ain't wearing out. I'm the energizer bunny of shitposting. I just keep going and going and going.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
The salty thread is not a slippery slope but a fast descent into the pits of hell.

2.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You are a coke infused ahdh version of this goat though. Not a fair competition.

iu

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure my doing coke days are done.

Coke always slows me down anyway. Uppers slow adhd people down

• 1Truth!