Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
@Lightning Lord Rule Hodj was literally salty enough to spend money to change my title.

Give me a few days and I'll pay off your server costs.

giphy.gif

@Tarisk bring it in here bud, and give me a picard. This engine runs on props fellas!

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have 20k soybucks saved up

System working as intended

Cry like the bitch you are with your pink potato title lolol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Now maybe you'll put up or shut up some money to the site you shit on all day you enormous entitled butthurt faggot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"HOW DARE YOU USE THE BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH DONATING TO A SITE YOU USE EVERY DAY TO MAKE ME BUTTHURT!"

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes we can all tell who the salty one here is

Shit made you mad when you realized you couldn't do shit about it without ponying up some bucks you've refused to further the stability of the site.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Best part is at 300 soybucks a title change Ill be bouncing you between I'm with Her in pink and that shit maybe a few others for awhile

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yes we can all tell who the salty one here is

Shit made you mad when you realized you couldn't do shit about it without ponying up some bucks you've refused to further the stability of the site.

Hodj, I'm going to keep that title forever. That's amazing. I've never trolled someone hard enough to spend RL money to hate me before. You just made my night dude. In fact, I'm going to call it for the night--best to end on a high note!

Have a great thanksgiving buddy. Take care of yourself!

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I had a 140 dollar a day cocaine habit for the past 3 years and you think money matters to me

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"You spent money to change my title"

Incorrect.

I spent money to change my title back from Tranny Chaser as well as so I could use animated reacts 6 months ago. In the subsequent time, I've earned a plethora of soybucks, the perk of which is I can then change other user's titles through the in forum item purchasing system.

I spent 30 dollars the other day to throw more potatoes and cringe reacts. This title change was a freebie.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users