Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Erronius Erronius can you shoop hodj hodj 's picture onto Jesus in the Cross with a Santa hat on? Figure it would be a good avatar tribute to our fallen, God-fearing southern gentleman

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So this thread is mainly about possible hodj sightings?

Keep up the good work.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
if someone can post his picture for me ( Vanessa Vanessa I know you have it)
I go in my thread and find it when I need to shoop him and delete it off my desktop when I'm finished LoL so I don't have it handy but if you go to my thread and filter it by "who replied" and look through Gshurik's posts you'll find his unshooped pic.

Sorry broseph, I'm too lazy to do the footwork for you plus I've already helped enough for this sacrilegious idea by guiding you in the right direction.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I go in my thread and find it when I need to shoop him and delete it off my desktop when I'm finished LoL so I don't have it handy but if you go to my thread and filter it by "who replied" and look through Gshurik's posts you'll find his unshooped pic.

Sorry broseph, I'm too lazy to do the footwork for you plus I've already helped enough for this sacrilegious idea by guiding you in the right direction.

Well, now we absolutely HAVE to do it. And on Christmas Eve. Glorious. I highly endorse this, Erronius Erronius .

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
animals-do-not-like-christmas-583599ee46563__700.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users