AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
__fbe8c759d9b5a8326d4efdf842cbbf4e_width-600.jpeg

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
The thing I don't get is that the thread is now Wintermute's and Hodj's name is greyed out indicating banned status. I do not see how he simultaneously died/quit/etc but also got banned. Something reeks in Bartertown folks.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The thing I don't get is that the thread is now Wintermute's and Hodj's name is greyed out indicating banned status. I do not see how he simultaneously died/quit/etc but also got banned. Something reeks in Bartertown folks.
You saying the admins and mods would just strip someone's name from a thread and ban them for bo reason?!?!?!

Let me put on my SHOCKED hat.

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hodj's name isn't greyed out, that's Silver Donator status. They also explained the Wintermute thing earlier. When a user is ignored, so is any thread they started. By granting the bot ownership, it makes the thread visible to everyone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

See Kaige's reply.

You saying the admins and mods would just strip someone's name from a thread and ban them for bo reason?!?!?!

Let me put on my SHOCKED hat.

I think this is a more appropriate hat for you right now

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Don't you get sensitive on me Dom when both of those scenarios played out multiple times. Just because you're now a badge carrying bootlicker doesn't mean the previous bootlickers were worse at their job than you.