Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
For real, we finally get the Moderator team we deserve, but it's too late, all the good posters have left

It's sort of like America post-Election 2020

[Insert pot-stir.gif]

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
hodj hodj

hodjowned.jpg

^ The first post of my entire thread was this bullshit ^

You never broke me. Over 3 years of your incessant water-torture insanity directed toward me never broke me. You failed.

You wanted to last word everyone, yet now everyone is getting in their last word toward your dumbass. You failed.

You always held yourself aloft like some Matt Dillacunty stooge that was always some beacon of rationality, yet fought for page upon page to defend your illogical TDS only to be torn to shreds and ragequit the forum after your most epic hodjing in history. You failed.

Just like the poll, you lost in a stunning fashion and my only regret is that I no longer get to dismantle your illogical bullshit anymore. You failed.

After all these years and all your useless posts later, THIS is your legacy:

hodjowned2.jpg

^ Y'know, that same tranny that you said would be banned due to the Tanoomba cycle (how retarded a concept in the first place put forth by a retard) and you'd still be here? Hodjstradamus you most certainly are NOT, you colossal faggot. You failed.

Now, allow me to finally correct your original post in my thread:

hodjowned3.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 8 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
weekend-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-23.jpg

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm glad he's not dead.

I'm not too surprised that he's analangry. Don't go on a coke binge and then get super upset when no one respects the crazy bullshit that you start to say 4srs. That's pretty much it.

VANESSA CONFIRMED G.O.A.T.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
99% sure that what finally broke hodj was the trannies. And the frank judgement of a 40 year old father deciding to pick up a cocaine habit for the hell of it. I think it's funny, but I'm also not married and without children.. so I -could- do some shit like that and it would only hurt myself.

He had -fun- shitposting with you this last time. The civil war thread is where you KRAK'd his BACK.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Don't be salty, bro. You were just one of many.

The one that got him to run around the forum explaining how his 300 dollar a week cocaine habit will delivering for Door Dash was no big deal. This is just like Araysar saying the atomic bombs had no effect on the end of WW2. Ridiculous.

Just because Vanessa did most of the heavy lifting, doesn't mean I didn't get a good kill steal in bro. (I don't care :p)

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The one that got him to run around the forum explaining how his 300 dollar a week cocaine habit will delivering for Door Dash was no big deal. This is just like Araysar saying the atomic bombs had no effect on the end of WW2. Ridiculous.

Just because Vanessa did most of the heavy lifting, doesn't mean I didn't get a good kill steal in bro. (I don't care :p)

One of many at the end. But it's OK, we still appreciate you.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Posting in a quitter's thread:

1578802127620.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users