Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Only one of these combinations creates human life and has any worldly value.

Taking a meme where the Hulk is fucking the car from Cars seriously or thinking it was promoting anything except the humor value of the Hulk fucking the Cars car feels like a mistake

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Taking a meme where the Hulk is fucking the car from Cars seriously or thinking it was promoting anything except the humor value of the Hulk fucking the Cars car feels like a mistake
Hulk is fucking a Porsche which means they added two pictures of faggots.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The meme actually begins with the straight and gay couples, and then they added the Hulk fucking the Cars car because it creates a spoof of the original meme.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Why is this even being explained

oh, it's fucking salt thread

Salt me, hodj

• 4Salty
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Disclaimer: No memes posted in my salty thread should be viewed as an endorsement of any positions that could be inferred from said memes.

Shits just here for shitposting and laughing and being salty.

Except for me. I'm never salty.

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
We got to start doing this with the new folks. Jasker got off easy

Foler knows what's up

yR6l2Pj.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sorry Mr Hodj. Don't mean to shit up your thread. I'll walk away for now.

You can't shit up my thread this is what its for lol

I just think you're overreacting to what is clearly a joke meant to make mockery of homosexuality

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My girlfriend went out to the bar with people from her work tonight Instead of having her drive after drinking I offered to drop her off and pick her up. She said she'll text me when she's ready to come home. Hadn't heard from her as it was getting close to 2AM (last call in Michigan), so I just headed up to the bar assuming she'd be ready to go. And of course she wasn't. I'm tired dammit. And salty.

• 3Salty
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
My girlfriend went out to the bar with people from her work tonight Instead of having her drive after drinking I offered to drop her off and pick her up. She said she'll text me when she's ready to come home. Hadn't heard from her as it was getting close to 2AM (last call in Michigan), so I just headed up to the bar assuming she'd be ready to go. And of course she wasn't. I'm tired dammit. And salty.
You're supposed to physically remove her. Assert dominance.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like