Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It gets harder to be dead every day I'm alive, but I expect one day it'll become much much easier again

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
LB9LKVj.gif

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
BTW 6-8 tabs is lightweight as fuck imho

I didn't experience ego death when I took half a sheet, nor when I took DMT.

Because my ego is unkillable.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
BTW 6-8 tabs is lightweight as fuck imho

I didn't experience ego death when I took half a sheet, nor when I took DMT.

Because my ego is unkillable.
I remember when Fantasia 2000 came out. We thought this would be the most amazing thing ever to go see in the theater while tripping our balls off.

We decided to make enough 'tea' for 5-6 people. But then a couple people bailed at the absolute last minute and one person wasn't sure they'd make it. Long story short, I drank way too much. Then we ended up not going and stayed home.

At first I was sitting on the couch barefoot, just feeling the carpet undulate like it was alive. A couple people noticed and started fucking with me. They'd wait until I'd forget about the Living Carpet, then they'd sneak up to me and remind me with a whisper.

After a bunch of other shit, and me getting wound up, someone had the bright idea that it would help if they took me into the spare bedroom, made me a bed out of pillows, covered me with blankets and turned out the lights.

I don't know how long I was in there, in an absolute panic because I felt like my mind had disassociated itself from my body, was flying through a Void and was slowly dissolving into nothingness.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Best trip+theater experience I ever had was taking 3mg of DOI before The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus.

Ketamine before 2012 was great too but in a totally different way

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users