<Silver Donator>
I shall mention my salty thread in other threads even more now

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sad part is being from Kentucky means I very well could know whatever the fuck that monstrosity is.

Luckily I hang with coke heads, not meth heads.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't even know how to react to this post. I'd consider Salt'ing it, but they already look like someone salted them straight into Lichehood already.

Maybe the vomit reaction? They already look like they spend a lot of time with their own hands down their throats.

Did they go overboard with plastic surgery? Even their noses look totally different. I have a hard time acknowledging that they're even the same people.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't even know how to react to this post. I'd consider Salt'ing it, but they already look like someone salted them straight into Lichehood already.

Maybe the vomit reaction? They already look like they spend a lot of time with their own hands down their throats.

Did they go overboard with plastic surgery? Even their noses look totally different. I have a hard time acknowledging that they're even the same people.

Clearly, the Olsen Twins were kidnapped, sold into sex slavery, and replaced by lizard-lich clones

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They both got involved in the party scene at a young age after being child actors, and are now in the modeling industry. You can imagine what's that done to them.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sad part is being from Kentucky means I very well could know whatever the fuck that monstrosity is.

Luckily I hang with coke heads, not meth heads.
I was never that impressed by coke. Or really any drug.

Well, except coffee that is. Beautiful, beautiful coffee.

But trying coffee when out of the country was a completely frightening experience.

Also, TIL that Ice-T doesn't like coffee.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I joke about coke a lot because its become so popular in my local community.

Mostly I just use it to sober up after drinking a lot before driving home, and for festivals so you can stay awake without getting tired

Its great when you're working long hours too

But like coke isn't really "fun" per se. Not like taking hallucinogens or ketamine or something.

• 1Picard
  • 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I went to a lot of raves, like 20+ years ago. Before the underage kids flooded the scene and basically ruined it. Had a lot of fun, hotties in skimpy outfits rubbing all over people was a high point. Massages while rolling? Yes, PLS. There was some stuff that I felt like I liked...TOO much.

I've never had an issue walking away from any drug. But I also wasn't sure how far I was willing to push the boundary, just to see. It felt like it was really easy to get to the point that someone is offering you something and the next thing you know "Oh hey, I was wrong...I **CAN** get addicted!". I didn't get wrecked, but I can see how someone could get to that point fairly easy.

Plus there were some things I had real issues with. People who only hang with you or contact you when they're looking for drugs was a major one. Just fuck off, ok? People getting busted and then giving up the names of everyone they knew was another. Then there was the cost. And the illegal aspect of everything. Plus it was weird how the scene shaped your friend groupings so much.

I tried going to a couple raves completely straight, no drugs, after I quit, and that helped break me. Music wasn't half as good as I thought it was. I was actually shocked how terrible the 'live' music was. I saw the hot chicks as the vapid dipshits they really were. It was like I'd spent a lot of time viewing everything through the lens of the drugs, and when I quit, I suddenly saw how bad it all was. Without the drugs, it was like walking into some weird Juggalo event. White trash everywhere, music I thought was a 10 was really a 4, chicks I thought were 10s were really just 4s...

I remember chicks walking around, looking for people who were rolling so they could score. You'd be standing there, and feel a finger trace up the back of your neck. Every nerve ending suddenly stands to attention. They'd look to see how you react. Then look at your eyes. Then start giving you a little 'attention' as they try to work in questions about what you have. You'd be just about lost in the sensation. But man, that was so weird when I'd quit and had that happen to me. Those interactions went so differently it was scary. Within a few seconds they knew you weren't rolling, and they were off to the next person. I remember just watching the crowd and thinking "That is some bullshit. Fuck that, LOL"

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Instead of EDM and raves in Kentucky we have Trashgrass music festivals.

mostly 4 and 5 part string instrument bands. Some of it is really fantastic, honestly. I'm much more impressed by a group of people playing real instruments together in unison, fingers blurring through chord structures at speeds that bend the mind, than I ever have been by electronic music.

Hippy chicks put out a lot easier too, frankly.

• 2Like