Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think we're also missing here that just holding up the Ukraine aid was unlawful to begin with. That aid was approved by both houses of congress and signed into law by the President. He doesn't get to then just decide on his own that he's not doing it. It's just not the way shit works.

Salt away Hodj, anything to mask your part in this travesty as well I guess.

Except that is how it works. He's the chief executive and that is discretionary spending.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
If you PM me you get rolex pics.

Dick pics however aren't free. I ain't a_skeleton_03

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Left to right.
Rolex submariner date, Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra date, 1989 150th anniversary edition Patek Philippe officer's watch. Behind - Dan Wesson Valor.

There are my "Swatches"

Thanks Bandwagon Bandwagon

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oh and Screamfeeder Screamfeeder you liberal flaming poser faggot. We all know you're a struggling actor that waits tables in LA.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Except that is how it works. He's the chief executive and that is discretionary spending.

Except that isn't how it works according to the law. OMB most likely broke the law (ICA) at Mulvaney, Trump or both's request and are refusing to provide documentation to prove otherwise.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm not a hater, it's just people that have money generally don't talk like you do. The rich, especially the uber rich, do not flaunt their wealth on an internet message board -- they don't need to.
That's all I got to flaunt bro. I'm not some dude leasing a Ferrari. Majority of my money is invested. Only fake rich people buy stupid shit like expensive cars.

Only flaunt the watches when I'm drunk and it's great for salt mining round here.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That's all I got to flaunt bro. I'm not some dude leasing a Ferrari. Majority of my money is invested. Only fake rich people buy stupid shit like expensive cars.

Only flaunt the watches when I'm drunk and it's great for salt mining round here.

The point isn't what you have to flaunt, it's the fact you need to feel like you have to flaunt it at all.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
The point isn't what you have to flaunt, it's the fact you need to feel like you have to flaunt it at all.
It's the internet dude. Half the fun is mining salt from people saying "omgah u prob own swatches" when u tell them you wear your Rolex as a cock ring.

It just so happens ironically I own a Rolex for when everyone called me out on my shenanigans. Lighten up dude. It's the internet.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It's the internet dude. Half the fun is mining salt from people saying "omgah u prob own swatches" when u tell them you wear your Rolex as a cock ring.

It just so happens ironically I own a Rolex for when everyone called me out on my shenanigans. Lighten up dude. It's the internet.

e-thug it up, dawg

• 1Solidarity

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Oh shit...

You own a ROLEX?!?!?!

OH FUCK MY BAD DUDE IM SO SORRY I WAS EVER MEAN TO YOU MY TOP BRO OH FUCK A ROLLY!?!?! OH GOD I FUCKED UP BAD MESSING WITH YOU OH MAN OH MAN!! PLEASE DON'T FUCK ME UP TOO BAD MAN BUT LIKE IM SO NOT COOL OH MAN IM FUCKING THIS ALL UP I NEVER KNEW ID BE CONVERSING WITH A ROLEX OWNER TODAY UHG OH GOD OK OK OK IM TOTALLY LIGHTENED UP JUST LIKE YOU SAID....WHEW WHEW WHEW DEEP BREATHS SCREAM YOU WAITER, CUM MOPPING FAGGOT THIS GUY HAS LIKE...WATCHES...WHEW WHEW WHEW...OK IM GOOD.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users