Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Think about how much pussy this bald goofy ass looking motherfucker got back in the disco era just because he was lead vocalist for Earth, Wind and Fire

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fucking music is simultaneously hilarious superficial and one of the most inspiring and talent demanding entertainment industries

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa before you get too busy throwing yourself on crosses and declaring yourself so put upon, don't forget that we all remember you were given a thread specifically in the grown up forum which I have not a single time posted in, which is moderated more heavily. You were given that safe space, and immediately got your ass kicked in it on the facts, to which your response was to flee for nearly a month, before returning, declaring everyone in that thread a troll, and you have yet to post in it again.

So spare us the "Oh boohoo people are obsessed with me" nonsense you fucking vapid wannabe poser cooze. You thrive on it or you'd go back to posting in that thread and fuck off from the rest of this place.

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Imma go play some red dead. y'all motherfuckers post some music up in here I haven't heard of yet so I can listen to it and find it nowhere near as interesting as modern jamgrass

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I'm convinced that Maskedmelon is the offspring of Foler and Vanessa. It's the only way to explain how he sounds like both at the same time

Foler can barely write a full grammatically correct sentence. MM feels more like a combination of Vanessa and Iannis, to me.

“Never before in my wildest (wettest 🐳) dreams had I envisioned my great appreciation of fine art as catalyst for such scorn and praise of the people.”

-Regina Melonia (circa Ukrainegate)

Yeah, hark hither my dank dudes. Verily, I came not unto you of Foler’s womb nor Vanessa’s seed, nor any commingling thereof, hallowed would be such shame. Neigh, *pauses before continuing* I am my own👩🏻‍💻 and so too are my thoughts 💭

• 2Faggotry

maskedmelon

Imma go play some red dead. y'all motherfuckers post some music up in here I haven't heard of yet so I can listen to it and find it nowhere near as interesting as modern jamgrass

Here you go hodj:

Lmk if you want something more upbeat.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

maskedmelon

Here is a completely different sound, more upbeat and fun:

Here’s the album I was thinking of:

And here is a slightly weirder sound

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
mfw I started shitting up the asshat competition once I was no longer a part of it

Quadruple D big brain stuff

maskedmelon

As someone who has failed at learning every instrument they've ever tried to pick up, and has a $3k banjo just collecting dust in a case about 15 feet from me, its just so impressive to see someone get so good at playing an instrument that their hands are a blur while they play you can't even keep up with it.

The muscle memory and skill and precision involved is just fucking impressive as fuck. Nothing in the electronic, mass market, bullshit auto tuned pop music universe can compare.

i have mental hiccups and am unable to maintain rhythm as a result. Also; different flavor, but also fast fingers

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its not that I can't keep a rhythm its that I have adhd and because it doesn't actually interest me to learn it, I can't force myself to even though I have tried pretty hard a few times. I just peter out after a few weeks of practicing when I plateau the first time.