Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Billy strings is the shit. I dare any of you to try and blaze through chord structures at a fraction of the speed he blazes through them.

75371648_1012073719141740_7789845840465494016_o.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
mfw now that I'm out of the asshat contest I'm going to get the tranny in an argument in the voting threads so people will remember how much they hate him and vote for him so he loses the ability to put his face on his avatar for a year.

Ugly fucking face btw. No amount of surgery can fix that googly eyed square slack jawed yokel look

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
y'all motherfuckers will never know the joy of being from the great northern state of Kentucky, and knowing that on your 40th birthday, you're going to see the two most talented local boys in decades in a joint concert in their hometown arena to a sold out crowd of tens of thousands.

I have nothing but pity upon your poor lost souls.

Also its 14 degrees right now outside. And they said Kentucky wasn't the North.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Probably my favorite Childer's song but goddamn its so hard to pick he's such a goddamn musical savant

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Waking up at 5 am and blaring this shit so loud it wakes my kids up and annoys them is also one of the highlights of being a Kentucky parent btw

• 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES ITS BLUEGRASS MORNING TIME TO PARTY ROCK

• 2Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That Billy Strings show at Sweetwater 2019 is so good its stupid

Fuck me. That dude has to be smoking meth to move that fast. Has to be.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He does have some competition for best Bluegrass picker though

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
As someone who has failed at learning every instrument they've ever tried to pick up, and has a $3k banjo just collecting dust in a case about 15 feet from me, its just so impressive to see someone get so good at playing an instrument that their hands are a blur while they play you can't even keep up with it.

The muscle memory and skill and precision involved is just fucking impressive as fuck. Nothing in the electronic, mass market, bullshit auto tuned pop music universe can compare.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also holy shit I'm high as fuck this morning must be the mania kicking in let's do this shit bros

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Turtles all the way down is probably my favorite Sturgill song but Some Days is fantastic as well

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Switching this shit up a bit, this is one of the most moving covers of a Black Sabbath song ever put to film

• 2Like