Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I mean I'm going to have a hard time buying that he wasn't trying to buy a public statement harming his political opponent, since that's exactly what he asked for. That "But I need you to do a favor" stuff is 100% dead to rights extortion. In my opinion.
If I had a suspicion that Hillary had someone killed (cough), and that pushing for an investigation would shed light on that, you'd best believe I'd push for it. And I wouldn't feel different or stay my hand if she was going to run for office.

At that point, the possibility of her having her campaign ruined would be like getting a Double XP weekend that you weren't expecting, or something.

The fucked up thing about the Bidens, is that if they were innocent of the claims...then why is everyone going apeshit? At that point, why not let Trump expend political capital and then mock him in 2020 when nothing comes of it?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
should a new administration feel obliged to carry out the plans of the previous administration

This wasn't a change to policy because it benefited the US. It was a change in policy because it benefitted Trump.

I don't know how to explain to people that the President represents the nation, that the nation isn't an extension of the President, you know? This was consistent bipartisan foreign policy agreed upon in Congress and the Senate, as well as between both parties, going back to the collapse of the USSR. Ukraine is a critical ally and a bulwark against Russian expansionism.

I dunno how to help people who don't see the vital nature of that to see it, but that's how I see it.

Syria was one of the things I disagreed with Obama on. Why would someone who campaigned on getting our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan turn around and start fiddling around with Syria?

I don't know how to explain to people, as well, that what we did in Syria was abandon a close, long time, critical ally in the region, who lost thousands of their citizens fighting the ISIS expansion in the region, to genocide by a former ally whose gone the way of radical Islam and fallen back into the sphere of the nation states we generally oppose. But what he did to the Kurds was a travesty.

And was against the desires of our military leaders.

IMHO we never should have agreed to sell planes to Turkey, and allowing them to make parts there was also a mistake. Shits been sliding downhill under Erdogan (secular Turkey no longer exists) and some of our plans with Turkey should have been shitcanned.

See I agree with all this so let me ask you: Why, then, would we abandon our true, long time, ally in the region to Turkey's whims?

Does not compute bruh. Does not compute.

imo

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If I had a suspicion that Hillary had someone killed (cough), and that pushing for an investigation would shed light on that, you'd best believe I'd push for it. And I wouldn't feel different or stay my hand if she was going to run for office.

Well here's the thing. Turns out pretty much every accusation made at the Clintons back in 2016 appears to have been, from the evidence I've seen, projection on the part of the Trump team.

Again, personal opinion.

I am not a Biden fan, either. But while his son being involved in that company over there is certainly swamp shit, it wasn't the corruption Trump's team has been blathering about. Biden was in the nation at the behest of national policy, promoting political policies towards this prosecutor that was something many of our allies wanted as well. What Biden was doing HURT that company, it didn't help it.

And again, I think Biden's a creep, tone deaf, and would be not much better than Trump were he to win the nomination and become president. I also think he's close to if not suffering from dementia. So I really am not happy having to defend Biden here, but the evidence does not bear out the Trump team's conspiracy theory stuff.

I've spent years arguing against that sort of thinking, irrational, conspiracy theory led, personality cult type shit. Its a line I won't cross. Simply won't.

And I made it clear in 2016 that I wouldn't vote for a Clinton nor a Bush again for the simple fact that I do not believe in dynasties and at that point any change was welcome in my view.

But in hindsight I wish Dems had put up a better alternative, rather than shoving her through, and that Trump was ultimately a mistake.

Welp Hodj is retarded. Sad news :(

We're having a really decent conversation on this topic bud. Rational. Not trolly or shitposty. Neither Erro or I am retarded here. People are allowed to have disagreeing points of view.

But turning it into a shit show discussion will just lead me to spam the thread with 30 pages of memes to drown the conversation out because the reason I don't post in politics is to avoid that shit.

This is a solid discussion Erronius Erronius I appreciate it and you having it with me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
You do agree Ukraine was lost by clinton, right? It was lost.

I see no reason to fight to get it back, not directly. Not with Germany undermining us.

The line has shifted to poland. Let the European union fail before we worry with Ukraine again. It will.

It's not what I wanted, but it is the best of a bad situation. I prefer this to kicking off another set of proxy wars.

• 1Comrade

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But yeah I'd still rather have Trump than Bush or Clinton again in 2016, simply because after 8 years of Obama, and 30 years of elections having either a Bush, or a Clinton, running in it, I was sick of that shit.

Hopefully the nation learns the lesson to not keep voting for stagnation or they'll get despotism as a replacement. And hopefully when all this is said and done, the two parties will learn that all the partisanship and fighting just threatens the stability of our nation while benefiting no one good.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Well here's the thing. Turns out pretty much every accusation made at the Clintons back in 2016 appears to have been, from the evidence I've seen, projection on the part of the Trump team.

Again, personal opinion.

I am not a Biden fan, either. But while his son being involved in that company over there is certainly swamp shit, it wasn't the corruption Trump's team has been blathering about. Biden was in the nation at the behest of national policy, promoting political policies towards this prosecutor that was something many of our allies wanted as well. What Biden was doing HURT that company, it didn't help it.

And again, I think Biden's a creep, tone deaf, and would be not much better than Trump were he to win the nomination and become president. I also think he's close to if not suffering from dementia. So I really am not happy having to defend Biden here, but the evidence does not bear out the Trump team's conspiracy theory stuff.

I've spent years arguing against that sort of thinking, irrational, conspiracy theory led, personality cult type shit. Its a line I won't cross. Simply won't.

And I made it clear in 2016 that I wouldn't vote for a Clinton nor a Bush again for the simple fact that I do not believe in dynasties and at that point any change was welcome in my view.

But in hindsight I wish Dems had put up a better alternative, rather than shoving her through, and that Trump was ultimately a mistake.

We're having a really decent conversation on this topic bud. Rational. Not trolly or shitposty. Neither Erro or I am retarded here. People are allowed to have disagreeing points of view.

But turning it into a shit show discussion will just lead me to spam the thread with 30 pages of memes to drown the conversation out because the reason I don't post in politics is to avoid that shit.

This is a solid discussion Erronius Erronius I appreciate it and you having it with me.
Your position on the Ukraine phone call is that of a retard. Sorry about that, must be tough.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You do agree Ukraine was lost by clinton, right? It was lost.

I see no reason to fight to get it back, not directly. Not with Germany undermining us.

The line has shifted to poland. Let the European union fail before we worry with Ukraine again. It will.

It's not what I wanted, but it is the best of a bad situation. I prefer this to kicking off another set of proxy wars.

No, I don't think the Ukraine was lost by Clinton, and I think if we let the Russians regain influence over the Ukraine, or re-incorporate it into their nation-state in total, that would be extremely bad for the United States and its allies.

So I do not agree there's no reason to be get it back or whatever. Ukraine is a major player on the chess board of our national foreign policy in regards to the post Soviet Eastern Bloc. I don't know how to explain to you that abandoning that is foolish, but I think it is. Period. And my mind isn't going to budge on that point.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Your position on the Ukraine phone call is that of a retard. Sorry about that, must be tough.

No, its a position based on the factual evidence that I"ve examined and if you disagree that's fine but you're wrong and I'm right.

Die mad about it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And this political discussion is over as far as I'm concerned now that the shitposting is starting on it.

Y'all can fuck off with that shit.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
salt-mountain.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Potato
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I will say I think what Trump did on that phone call with the Ukraine was an impeachable offense. Using US taxpayer dollars to extract a personal political benefit from a foreign ally is extortion by every sane definition and is a high crime. Obstruction of justice, witness tampering, etc all get tacked on too for his behavior.

I've been watching this shit very closely, and my mind is pretty well made up. This is not the Monica Lewinsky affair, where the President lied under oath during a deposition over a land deal gone wrong before he was President about a sexual indiscretion. This is the President, contravening what has been consistent, bi partisan US foreign policy in regards to post Soviet nation states, going back decades, in order to utilize a back channel of clearly corrupt actors, to influence our election to his benefit utilizing tax payer dollars. If that isn't an impeachable offense, all standards are gone and nothing matters, might as well just disband the government and let Trump be king. I'd say that no matter who in office performed this sort of action. I have an ethical core and this violates the nation's trust. In my opinion.

If it was a witch hunt and I felt it was a witch hunt, I'd say it.

But y'all are free to disagree, we'll see what the American people think next year.
This sir, is an excellent troll. The faggots are salivating.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It really is. I'm top tier at this shit when I wanna be.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Imma play oxygen not included and try to not breathe too deeply because it really hurts right now to do so.

iannis

Musty Nester
No, I don't think the Ukraine was lost by Clinton, and I think if we let the Russians regain influence over the Ukraine, or re-incorporate it into their nation-state in total, that would be extremely bad for the United States and its allies.

So I do not agree there's no reason to be get it back or whatever. Ukraine is a major player on the chess board of our national foreign policy in regards to the post Soviet Eastern Bloc. I don't know how to explain to you that abandoning that is foolish, but I think it is. Period. And my mind isn't going to budge on that point.
we legit disagree about that then.

I don't see Russia as a threat. Putin is probably the best politician of his generation, and h ell be remembered for generations. but you're focused on yesterday's war.

Ukraine is not important. Germany is. They will decide, not russia.

That's the new focus. They're the ones we have to yoke. Hopefully without another war. Ukraine will follow, and Russia won't recover it's power for another two generations. Putin managed to reverse the dissolution and return his nation to productivity.

That's not anything close to dominance.

Sure, he can intimidate small nations that don't have armies. So can Mexican cartel warlords.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Cocaine ebola, live with it like a Congan degenerate.

Pretty sure its like low grade pneumonia.

Prolly go to the doctor in the morning. I took a hot shower, vicks vaporubed that shit down, took some decongestant painkiller and it helped ease it off some

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
we legit disagree about that then.

I don't see Russia as a threat. Putin is probably the best politician of his generation, and h ell be remembered for generations. but you're focused on yesterday's war.

Ukraine is not important. Germany is. They will decide, not russia.

That's the new focus. They're the ones we have to yoke. Hopefully without another war. Ukraine will follow, and Russia won't recover it's power for another two generations. Putin managed to reverse the dissolution and return his nation to productivity.

That's not anything close to dominance.

Sure, he can intimidate small nations that don't have armies. So can Mexican cartel warlords.

k

iannis

Musty Nester
Pretty sure its like low grade pneumonia.

Prolly go to the doctor in the morning. I took a hot shower, vicks vaporubed that shit down, took some decongestant painkiller and it helped ease it off some
Some antis should knock it right out.

Not tea. Won't help, but it'll soothe the throat and won't hurt.

• 1Solidarity