Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
At the rate things are going, the DNC could dig up the corpse of LBJ and put it on display like in Weekend at Bernies, and Trump would lose by 4 to 6 points.

He may still take the Electoral College. Will the nation survive a clearly incredibly unpopular president losing by 5 to 6 million votes and still taking the electoral college? I dunno but I think in that situation we're headed for a Constitutional crisis in real terms.

Honestly dude, my record voting R is impeccable. Since 1998 I"ve voted straight R ticket in every election til this last one where I voted against Matt Bevin. I've literally never crossed party lines in my life. I voted, in order, Bush Bush McCain Romney Trump.

And I think this thing has gone more off the rails than it did for us when the economy tanked in 08 under Bush. This is worse than that and then was pretty goddamn awful.

This board is more pro Trump than pro gop. The fact you voted for McCain and Romney means you're part of the swamp.

it would be amusing to see you go full Hodj in the politics thread and end up getting the two new butt treatment.

I meant tanoomba treatment but my voice autocorrect was too good to delete.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And also I got my hands full arguing against religious people already.

Not worth the effort.

Whoever's right will come out in the wash next November.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It shouldn't really come as any surprise that someone who hates religion and cults, which all religions are, gets turned off by the sort of cult like mentality they see all around them, though, really.

Anyone has a problem with my opinion on this, or thinks I"m wrong: Don't care. You have a right to your views, I have a right to mine. I think it morphed from a funny troll on the swamp to a personality cult built around a moron kleptocrat and a bunch of evangelical nutters.

I was pretty cool with Trump til the religious nutters started declaring him sent by God and calling him King Cyrus and all that garbage. That shit turned me right the fuck off.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It shouldn't really come as any surprise that someone who hates religion and cults, which all religions are, gets turned off by the sort of cult like mentality they see all around them, though, really.

Anyone has a problem with my opinion on this, or thinks I"m wrong: Don't care. You have a right to your views, I have a right to mine. I think it morphed from a funny troll on the swamp to a personality cult built around a moron kleptocrat and a bunch of evangelical nutters.

I was pretty cool with Trump til the religious nutters started declaring him sent by God and calling him King Cyrus and all that garbage. That shit turned me right the fuck off.
The Trump/MAGA shit just makes me chuckle. Partially because it rustles the Libs so badly.

I think a lot of us aren't Trumpers. But aren't never-Trumpers either. But he was elected, so all aboard the MAGA Express, I guess?

There's things he's done I agree with, and things I disagree with. But I feel like a lot of his opposition is fueled by partisan politics and biased media. The quid quo pro shit...like...is that the best they can come up with? And they're gonna push for impeachment this close to 2020?

Before this I'd probably be ambivalent, but leaning conservative somewhat. But without Peach Mints I'd probably vote GOP just because the Dem opposition looks like they'll all be shit, and not because I'm necessarily hardcore pro-GOP.

But now I'm like...if they can't take Trump down, I'd almost vote for Trump and the entire GOP ticket just as a repudiation of partisan Congressional ball-gargling. They're suspending their legislative duties to put all their effort behind an impeachment, which is clearly just an attempt to sway 2020. Any Lib that cried foul over the Hillary/Benghazi investigation but now supports this type of scheme aimed at Trump is simply the worst kind of partisan shit-heel imaginable.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
the people here have a more tongue in cheek approach than the general public for sure

part of why its not worth arguing about here

im a troll at heart not someone who seriously tries to change minds c'mon now

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The Trump/MAGA shit just makes me chuckle. Partially because it rustles the Libs so badly.

I think a lot of us aren't Trumpers. But aren't never-Trumpers either. But he was elected, so all aboard the MAGA Express, I guess?

There's things he's done I agree with, and things I disagree with. But I feel like a lot of his opposition is fueled by partisan politics and biased media. The quid quo pro shit...like...is that the best they can come up with? And they're gonna push for impeachment this close to 2020?

Before this I'd probably be ambivalent, but leaning conservative somewhat. But without Peach Mints I'd probably vote GOP just because the Dem opposition looks like they'll all be shit, and not because I'm necessarily hardcore pro-GOP.

But now I'm like...if they can't take Trump down, I'd almost vote for Trump and the entire GOP ticket just as a repudiation of partisan Congressional ball-gargling. They're suspending their legislative duties to put all their effort behind an impeachment, which is clearly just an attempt to sway 2020. Any Lib that cried foul over the Hillary/Benghazi investigation but now supports this type of scheme aimed at Trump is simply the worst kind of partisan shit-heel imaginable.

I will say I think what Trump did on that phone call with the Ukraine was an impeachable offense. Using US taxpayer dollars to extract a personal political benefit from a foreign ally is extortion by every sane definition and is a high crime. Obstruction of justice, witness tampering, etc all get tacked on too for his behavior.

I've been watching this shit very closely, and my mind is pretty well made up. This is not the Monica Lewinsky affair, where the President lied under oath during a deposition over a land deal gone wrong before he was President about a sexual indiscretion. This is the President, contravening what has been consistent, bi partisan US foreign policy in regards to post Soviet nation states, going back decades, in order to utilize a back channel of clearly corrupt actors, to influence our election to his benefit utilizing tax payer dollars. If that isn't an impeachable offense, all standards are gone and nothing matters, might as well just disband the government and let Trump be king. I'd say that no matter who in office performed this sort of action. I have an ethical core and this violates the nation's trust. In my opinion.

If it was a witch hunt and I felt it was a witch hunt, I'd say it.

But y'all are free to disagree, we'll see what the American people think next year.

• 1Quality Calories

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also, I'm a hawk so the change ups in US foreign policy in Syria and Turkey and just all of it is anathema to my state of mind.

But again, to each their own.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I will say I think what Trump did on that phone call with the Ukraine was an impeachable offense. Using US taxpayer dollars to extract a personal political benefit from a foreign ally is extortion by every sane definition and is a high crime. Obstruction of justice, witness tampering, etc all get tacked on too for his behavior.

I've been watching this shit very closely, and my mind is pretty well made up. This is not the Monica Lewinsky affair, where the President lied under oath during a deposition over a land deal gone wrong before he was President about a sexual indiscretion. This is the President, contravening what has been consistent, bi partisan US foreign policy in regards to post Soviet nation states, going back decades, in order to utilize a back channel of clearly corrupt actors, to influence our election to his benefit utilizing tax payer dollars. If that isn't an impeachable offense, all standards are gone and nothing matters, might as well just disband the government and let Trump be king. I'd say that no matter who in office performed this sort of action. I have an ethical core and this violates the nation's trust. In my opinion.

If it was a witch hunt and I felt it was a witch hunt, I'd say it.

This really comes down to whether someone believes he made the request with the intent to eliminate Biden from the race, or because he believed the stories (truth or rumors) that the Bidens were corrupt and needed to be investigated, and due to Biden's actions the Ukrainians hadn't.

I'm totally on board with Trump being a derp and opening his mouth about it on the call, and with it being a mistake trying to involve Giuliani and the rest. But I'm not convinced that Trump even cares about Biden in 2020, or that his intent was to affect the race. But a lot of people seem like they're choosing to believe just that.

But y'all are free to disagree, we'll see what the American people think next year.
To quote Blazing Saddles on how I feel about most people:

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons."

They'd elect a literal corpse if their respective party could convince them to vote for it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This really comes down to whether someone believes he made the request with the intent to eliminate Biden from the race, or because he believed the stories (truth or rumors) that the Bidens were corrupt and needed to be investigated, and due to Biden's actions the Ukrainians hadn't.

It's both. He bought into some conspiracy theory bullshit, but he did so because he wanted to, because he wanted ammo to damage a political rival. After the times he asked for Russian help during 2016, to wonder whether he meant it seems myopic to me, personally.

But I'm not convinced that Trump even cares about Biden in 2020, or that his intent was to affect the race.

I mean I'm going to have a hard time buying that he wasn't trying to buy a public statement harming his political opponent, since that's exactly what he asked for. That "But I need you to do a favor" stuff is 100% dead to rights extortion. In my opinion.

You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons."

They'd elect a literal corpse if their respective party could convince them to vote for it.

Americans don't have to be as willfully stupid as they are, on both sides. Its religion's influence and the shitty education we have here that makes that possible. But I agree, these dipshits aka Americans, are mostly party lock step marching retards and while I"ve been GOP straight party voter for decades, that's because their values at the time reflected my own. Neither party really reflects them now. I just know I didn't change. I didn't become more liberal. I didn't start thinking SJWs are right or that trannies should be able to force kids to take meds or any of that dumb shit.

But, despite my failure to join the military back in the day because of my fuck up, I come from a long line of military vets and take a lot of my worldview on politics from that background, so when I see our foreign policy being used in these ways, it does offend me.

At some point a tipping point is reached and I, for one, just can't cede certain values to the personality cult, which is what I feel I would be doing, if I started supporting Russian influence in our elections, using foreign policy for personal political gains, signing pardons for war criminals, etc.

Shit is offensive to my sensibilities. That's me. Not saying that has to be anyone else. But that is my point of view.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And see? It is possible to talk about this without being huge mongoloid faggots with each other.

You goddamn retard :p

• 1Salty

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Also, I'm a hawk so the change ups in US foreign policy in Syria and Turkey and just all of it is anathema to my state of mind.

But again, to each their own.
I'm a hawk too, but it brings up a good question: should a new administration feel obliged to carry out the plans of the previous administration, using the argument that we'll alienate our allies and make it look like our word is worth less than it already is, if we don't?

Syria was one of the things I disagreed with Obama on. Why would someone who campaigned on getting our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan turn around and start fiddling around with Syria?

For years, folks talked about how bad it was that 'Murica! would involve itself with regime changes around the globe, only to have us try that in Iraq, and then get involved in a Syrian civil war. It was completely idiotic.

IMHO we never should have agreed to sell planes to Turkey, and allowing them to make parts there was also a mistake. Shits been sliding downhill under Erdogan (secular Turkey no longer exists) and some of our plans with Turkey should have been shitcanned.

• 1Solidarity