Homeland

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Scratch that, I just fast forwarded through the last episode of season 3. I did see it and I pretty sure Brody killed that dude in Season 3. Anyway, I will watch this year but I think this show is gonna become the new Dexter. So very very good in the beginning and then turned to shit with sloppy writing.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I didn'thateseasons 2 or 3 of this show. They just seemed so much less thought out and impactful as season 1 was. I believe this has something to do with the source material.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I really did dislike S2, I would have thought the show was tanking. But I thought S3 redeemed it, and was pretty good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nah, season 2 he killed the vice president by shutting off his pace maker via some terrorists.

Season 3 he becomes VP himself and then dies when he gets hung. It was very convoluted.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, pretty disturbing man. I had a hard time watching that scene too.

You're talking about the scene where Peter Quinn was raped, right? Because he was definitely too drunk to consent. #YESALLBLACKOPS

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Getting this now. Really really enjoyed this show. I thought season 2 was great especially the end. I didn't care for the Carrie in a mental hospital plot though in season 3 (I think?).

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I was with this episode, and ready for Quinn to laugh off everyone's assertions about him and Carrie. But apparently that is a thing they are going to do. Are you fucking kidding me? Out of nowhere, this shit again.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How did the arab financial analyst get so close into Carries "trusted" circle. Also whose the guy training her? just some guy or someone i missed? That college arab boy must be a closeted gay, he had the good looking arab girl throwing herself at him, then he had "exotic" (cuz she's white) carrie practically slutting it up for him, nope.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
He's one of the guys from the van that did crazy shit for Carrie all the time. I figure the arab chick worked with Saul so it makes sense that she has an in with Carrie now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I was with this episode, and ready for Quinn to laugh off everyone's assertions about him and Carrie. But apparently that is a thing they are going to do. Are you fucking kidding me? Out of nowhere, this shit again.
I'm not sure there is anything with him and Carrie, but I think everyone projects their beliefs on him and he's starting to believe it himself. Like he just respects Carrie and everyone thinks because she's female and he's male he wants to throw her the ol' Quinnbone. I'm fairly certain they're not going to ship Carrie and Quinn because that'd be too fucking retarded for a decently written show to do. Plus he likes his easily-pleased landlord girlfriend right now.

I hope he gets to just black ops the fuck out of a bunch of bad guys in Istanbul.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He's one of the guys from the van that did crazy shit for Carrie all the time. I figure the arab chick worked with Saul so it makes sense that she has an in with Carrie now.
oh he looks different w/o the tall skinny guy around i guess ha, so he's like Carries personal contractor now?

I hope he gets to just black ops the fuck out of a bunch of bad guys in Istanbul.
Yea more quinn and dinner napkin holder to the face and less, whale hunting, well i guess now he'll just be emo for Carrie.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not sure there is anything with him and Carrie, but I think everyone projects their beliefs on him and he's starting to believe it himself. Like he just respects Carrie and everyone thinks because she's female and he's male he wants to throw her the ol' Quinnbone. I'm fairly certain they're not going to ship Carrie and Quinn because that'd be too fucking retarded for a decently written show to do. Plus he likes his easily-pleased landlord girlfriend right now.

I am fairly sure that was the last we see of his horny plumper gf, and they are 100% going to ship Carrie and Quinn. And I will be back to hating this fucking show.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am unclear on why that would be a deal breaker for you.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I actually think Chaos is right. I would bet money on a Quinn/Carrie sex scene this season and it will be cliche and unfortunate.

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She was afraid working for the CIA would endanger her still-in-Iran relatives lives. Carrie then used those relatives when she tried to rescue Brodie.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure why the Pakistan kid would even remotely trust Carrie for any reason. Maybe its because I worked in MI for like six years. But yeah, some random foreigner approaches me and says they want to help me. I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

But meh, its TV. Still an enjoyable show.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Show would be a lot better with someone else in the role of Carrie, I just can't stand that cunt.