Homeland

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sorry you can't handle a non-circlejerk. If I decide to watch next season, which is very much in doubt, I may post or I may not depending on if it's good or bad enough for me to want to. Dunno why people get so butthurt when someone dislikes something they like. It's a fucking discussion thread, you discuss the show, which means good and bad. You think this season was a major improvement, I think it was a minor one and the show is still way less than it could/should be after the way it started. If you can't accept that then I don't give a fuck. Thanks. It's not like I'm shitting up the thread of every TV show that sucks like some people. I just believe this was a great show once and would like for it to be great again, and after spending like 25 hours catching up because I was told how much better this season was I feel like things were pretty drastically overstated on that end.
I just don't understand why some miserable fuck would watch a show that they don't like week after week and then go on the internet to bitch about how horrible it is. Just don't watch. It's easy. There's like 400 other channels.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I agree that it wasn't a stellar episode, but you have to admit that it was good at showing how the top level wind down after a seriously fucked up situation.

Setting up next season to be Director Saul telling Carrie not to go after that terrorist only to have her and Quinn go super deep black ops and get him anyways sounds like a win.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
They won't do it, but I would love if they would completely shift focus of the series on to Saul and have the entire next season be completely political rather than action based.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I liked it as an episode. But as a finale I was let down. I get that they are changing up the dynamics and everything but that was a huge letdown for a year wait.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Episode was a bit of a let down, but it built up for the next season. Carrie lost, Saul running shit and looking for vengeance, Dar Adal backing Saul against Washington, and Peter Quinn killing bad guys. The only question is what the fuck Carrie is going to be doing. All the other characters are in great position for a good season.

Also LOL @ Quinn loading a handgun before a 6 hour flight. Just in case.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
rrr_img_86107.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Late to the party here. Holy fuck what a letdown that was. The way the previous episode ended left it feeling like there was going to be an incredibly intense episode. Instead we got...that. The entire story line with her mom was 100% unnecessary and I am pissed they even bothered with it. The whole episode actually felt disjointed like something was missed. When the episode first started I had to double check to make sure we didn't skip an episode. I don't know, the whole thing just didn't make a whole lot of sense.

I am still very hopeful for next season, and think overall this season was great. But for a season finale, especially with the way the previous episode ended, it fell way short.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also LOL @ Quinn loading a handgun before a 6 hour flight. Just in case.
Since they didn't have black powder muskets on the table I'm willing to bet it's safe for them having functional weapons as soon as they hit operational ground. Of course it's unlikely they're gonna get assaulted on the plane, I'd guess it's more about their own group's Standard Operating Procedures.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They weren't even in their gear. Where's he putting it? In his underwear that he keeps on when he switches to his tactical shit?

Not a big deal, just a little out of place something that made me chortle. Probably some writer was like "grab a gun and load it to show how ready you are to going back to killing bad guys!"

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah my comment was condescending as fuck, please accept my apologies. Especially if you're gonna travel by plane, I'd guess it's not really safe to go with armed weapons.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
last episode, sucked, worser than like eps 10 of gotg when ned go byebye or after red wedding. total yawn fest

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't care what they do as long as they make sure not to cast another baby bridge troll for Carrie's kid. That was literally the ugliest baby I've ever seen.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can someone explain to me why the battleship had designation 63 on the hull (Missouri?) but the helicopter had 61 (Iowa)?