Homeland

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Well, the good news is that Brody's family is completely gone after S3. I miss Morena Baccarin's boobs once a season though.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I would have paid good money to see the Brody-Mathison love angle have been between Morena and Claire... :/

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Carrie Matheson and her cry face superpowers to stop terrorism yet again!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Watched the premiere episode. Some thoughts:
  • Fully expected Quinn to whip out secret agent bad-assery on the "robber" (yeah, that would've been dumb).
  • I don't like retard Quinn.
  • Looks like Heather Dunbar became president in this timeline.
  • I think the show has run it's course. This was one hour of pure boredom.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Pretty sure there is going to be a setup for a false flag attack so that "heather dunbar" will appreciate the intelligence agency again. Then carrie is going to represent the arabs charged for the false flag trying to prove their innocent. All while Saul is caught in the middle trying to put the pieces together.
Retard quinn sucks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if Quinn knows that Carrie, Dar Adal and Saul fucked him up at the end of last season.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I originally thought the "Carrie protects the innocent" plot line was retarded, and I still do, but I also remind myself that even in the best seasons (Brody seasons) there was always a personal side-story going on with her. That being said, I really fucking hope that's not her main mission this season. Really hope she gets drawn back into the CIA and we get some more of the hard line spy stuff.

Retarded Quinn sucks, really fucking hope Dar finds a way to straighten his ass out or the whole snippet of Quinn telling Carrie she is being watched brings along his return. First episode sucked, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't really enjoy even the worst seasons. I have some faith that they'll throw together a solid season. That being said, I didn't watch all the prior seasons as they were airing. So not being able to binge may suck.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Another not-so-good episode...

Definitely seems like they are getting closer to the season actually getting under way... But fuck I am a little worried the main plot for her is gonna be about this muslim kid, domestically. Shit would fucking suck if so.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
are we supposed to feel sorry for muslim kid?

and seriously, this was filmed 6months ago, that pres-bitch is supposed to be Hilary right? Homeland was supposed to premiere alongside w/ a woman Pres, right?

It's just so distracting, it's horrible.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I actually found some of the later season (sans Brody, focused on counter intelligence abroad) better than the first two. The show would have had an all time great first season had Brody actually blown up at the end, but alas....

This season though, feels like total jumping the shark territory and the creator/writers all said they went all-in on Hildog winning, hence what we're seeing now. In fact, I think I read that once Trump won, Showtime was trying to decide how best to proceed, and ultimately decided to just leave it as is in the fictional setting.

I'd love to go back to Quinn/Carrie, spy tag team in Syria or something.... What we have now sucks ass in comparison

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Did Hillary's son die in the war? I don't get it. Outside of them both having vaginas I'm not sure there's a valid connection.

I think this President is more Bernie or isolationist conservative than Hillary.

Regardless, this season fucking sucks so far. Quinn was the best character outside of Saul and he's literally gimped. I don't care about Nigerian Law and Order. There needs to be a major terrorist plot pretty soon so the show can actually get the ball rolling.

• 1Like

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I might be confusing the president-elect chick with some other show, but I thought she was in Homeland prior to this season in some capacity?

Season is sucking hard. They've had 2 episodes to start the plot. If Ep3 is as bad as the first 2 I'm prolly just going to wait for it to finish and binge watch it after.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're probably confusing her with the character she played on House of Cards: Heather Dunbar, Frank's opponent in the primaries a couple seasons ago. Basically, not a character too dissimilar from this one, except she actually won.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Did Hillary's son die in the war? I don't get it. Outside of them both having vaginas I'm not sure there's a valid connection.

I think this President is more Bernie or isolationist conservative than Hillary.

Regardless, this season fucking sucks so far. Quinn was the best character outside of Saul and he's literally gimped. I don't care about Nigerian Law and Order. There needs to be a major terrorist plot pretty soon so the show can actually get the ball rolling.
So Dar Adal thinks she holds a grudge against intelligence because her son died in combat.

The lady president thing doesn't really bother me, she if anything doesn't share the same stance Hillary does on war. Saul mentioned that Carrie could be advising the president because of her tie to Otto Duhring, the German billionaire that wanted to marry Carrie. Apparently, the president-elect & him are both good friends.

What I am worried about is the Nigerian Law and Order shit. Hope that doesn't carry on much longer. Get back to the spy shit. Fuck this justice system shit. Currently the only way I can see it getting back to that is Saul getting into some deep shit in Iran and Carrie coming to the rescue. Which really/hopefully is likely.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Retarded Quinn and SJW Carrie are not fun. Carrie is not a lawyer so her whole involvement in this case doesn't really make much sense. We really need some shit to go down soon because this is boring.