EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
the acid burn from saul on the park bench was epic

acid burn from dar to taxi driver was epic too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Another good episode. Two more and will hopefully end well. First 3 or 4 episodes are pretty forgivable after how well this season has gone.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Full scale erection for this season finale.

Fucking Dar is going to end up on the somewhat "good side" of this shit. Staged assassination, ready to see this shit.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know. I'm just not digging the writing this season. The behavior of nearly everyone seems implausible. I don't hate it, but if my DVR didn't record the finale for some reason, I don't know if I'd be too upset about it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I love how all the negative and false hate put on the lady president (whom we all know was supposed to be Hillary), is being shown here months b4 Trump took office (filming ended like months ago) with all the "not my president" and hitler stuff.

tyen

<Banned>
I really liked the part

Keane had been hesitant to give O'Keefe the satisfaction of acknowledged legitimacy, but Saul prompted her to fight back, recalling the "disinformation campaigns" that derailed leadership in Nicaragua, Chile and the Congo.

Was the middle east revolutions & Hillary toppling governments. The intelligence community is doing it to itself. It'd be crazy if the Iranian plot was really taking down the US government. Javadi lulzin his ass off with the jews.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it woulda been cool i guess if they didn't predict the wrong one and go all in
a_ov_rnc_trump_mashup_160722__872382.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Well, ummm, ok.

Guess the focus on next season could be interesting, but the finale in relevance to this actual season was stale.

tyen

<Banned>
it woulda been cool i guess if they didn't predict the wrong one and go all in

I disagree. Keane is nothing like establishment Hillary. The only thing they have in common is that they are women.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was ok. What's interesting is they were stuck going with a female president but they wrote things that are more a result of Trump (leaks within the intelligence community). There is even a line in there about how she (keene) is their worst nightmare since she cannot be controlled by within (the establishment). They only wrote half the season by the time he was elected so some of this stuff was clearly based on what's going on now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I agree, she has more in common with Trump than Hillary really, but saying she's based on either of them is a stretch. I liked this episode quite a bit after being kind of lukewarm on the season.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Nice double bluff in that the President turned out to be as bad as the conspirators thought

• 2Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I love how all the negative and false hate put on the lady president (whom we all know was supposed to be Hillary), is being shown here months b4 Trump took office (filming ended like months ago) with all the "not my president" and hitler stuff.

When exactly did writing / filming end for this? Specifically episode 12? Anyone know where to find this information?

It just feels like they re-shot the final after the Trump win, to switch her from their fantasy of a perfect Hillary to their nightmare of Trump The 180 was incredibly heavy handed and didn't match at all with her character for the first 7/8s of the season.

They're now set up to make the next season 100% anti Trump (their flawed vision of Trump) propaganda.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
They're now set up to make the next season 100% anti Trump (their flawed vision of Trump) propaganda.

Which means this is the last season of Homeland I'll be watching.

With Quinn gone and Clair Danes getting uglier every year, I say good riddance.

• 2Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Which means this is the last season of Homeland I'll be watching.

With Quinn gone and Clair Danes getting uglier every year, I say good riddance.

I'll probably watch just to see how far they take it. Imagine it's going to be 100% impeachment season. They might even go so far as to give her ties to russia out of nowhere.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
When exactly did writing / filming end for this? Specifically episode 12? Anyone know where to find this information?

It just feels like they re-shot the final after the Trump win, to switch her from their fantasy of a perfect Hillary to their nightmare of Trump The 180 was incredibly heavy handed and didn't match at all with her character for the first 7/8s of the season.

I'm not sure but I read an article where they said they were only half way writing the season by 11/8 and they changed some things on the fly from what they previously had planned.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure but I read an article where they said they were only half way writing the season by 11/8 and they changed some things on the fly from what they previously had planned.

They obviously changed everything. I promise you a hard assassination wasn't ever in the original plan. It was all going to be subterfuge by Dar, connecting the pres elect with carrie/terrorists in order to get her to step down (which would obviously fail because she was fantasyland hillary). I have a feeling that pretty much everything post van blowing up was re-written.

tyen

<Banned>
the Hillary parallel only stems from the fact she has a vagina. Kean is not even close to hillary whatsoever politically.

Dar is closer to hillary than kean is

• 2Like