Honkai Star Rail

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
I skipped Acheron after losing the pity because all i have is DPS, and I want a competent barrier healer to round my teams (and i took Bronya at 300 so i don't have anything but fire MC).
I like Jingliu but strangely Kafka + Black Swan is my prefered team now.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You better throw everything you've got at Adventurine's banner. Hate his character but his sustain is great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
You better throw everything you've got at Adventurine's banner. Hate his character but his sustain is great.

Yeah, was gonna skip him since I’ve already got Geppie and just wasn’t a fan of the character himself, but goddamn, running him on the trial, he’s pretty damn good. Tempted to try and snag him now, but don’t want to bench Gepard, either. :(

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm skipping because I've already got Luocha, Gepard, Fu Xuan, MC and now... Pseudo-Welt sustain with Acheron. Even with the current squad my Gepard is on the bench more often than not.

• 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
2.2 stream is out. Don’t forget to grab the codes for jades.

VSKTGNPMNBRB
BT3BG67LPS9X
RSKSYP646TR3

There’s also an annual trailblazer report you can look at and it rewards some jades at the end, as well. Gives you stats on all the stuff you did for the year.

Also there’s an additional check-in event for the next two weeks with a few more jades.

Last edited:
  • 1Like