Horizon 2: Forbidden West

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So it’s a game where you gain experience to gain levels, collect more and more powerful gear, get skill points to learn skills, and go on quests to save the world.

Not an RPG, sure.

It’s baby’s first rpg.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1684315149062.jpeg

Sexy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Final fight in Burning Shores felt a lot bigger, more difficult and was a more interesting fight than the FW end boss.

Normal machines became way too easy with the legendary weapons even on very hard. The penultimate fight where the guy drops an apex slaughterspine on you was hilariously brief, died in two shots with the usual triple notched frost arrow then sustained burst boltblaster 1-2 punch I used for most large machines.

Excellent DLC.. I just need to do the new arena fights and farm a bit more coin so I can buy the last few legendaries to 100% it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Steam page saying 2024 for the PC release, will see how the modding goes and if it hits 50% sale within a couple months. End of business year is March so expect before that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Final fight in Burning Shores felt a lot bigger, more difficult and was a more interesting fight than the FW end boss.

Normal machines became way too easy with the legendary weapons even on very hard. The penultimate fight where the guy drops an apex slaughterspine on you was hilariously brief, died in two shots with the usual triple notched frost arrow then sustained burst boltblaster 1-2 punch I used for most large machines.

Excellent DLC.. I just need to do the new arena fights and farm a bit more coin so I can buy the last few legendaries to 100% it.
The last mission/last few bosses in the base game are my only real complaints with the game, other than a bit of unnecessary sidequest bloat. Still haven't gotten to play the DLC because you have to work off a completed save.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Steam page saying 2024 for the PC release, will see how the modding goes and if it hits 50% sale within a couple months. End of business year is March so expect before that.

top 3 mod
8f9acde31cbc3f18937354fe985b941b.jpg

every other mod is some variation of nude alloy to thiccc alloy

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Never seen so many 'men' obsessed over 2 millimeters of chin before.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
imo the actual visuals don't matter at all. Pushing back on activist developers that inject their fat acceptance shit into everything they touch is the important part.

To be honest, I wouldn't even have noticed the differences at all, even if you had them printed out on 80" x 200" posters.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1701899144622.jpeg

Found the mods for you, Mist Mist - you go, 'girl'.

• 8Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 9 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
imo the actual visuals don't matter at all. Pushing back on activist developers that inject their fat acceptance shit into everything they touch is the important part.

To be honest, I wouldn't even have noticed the differences at all, even if you had them printed out on 80" x 200" posters.
SPOILERS FOR A TWO-YEAR-OLD GAME.

It's not fat acceptance, it's to make Aloy look more different from her clone, Beta.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
SPOILERS FOR A TWO-YEAR-OLD GAME.

It's not fat acceptance, it's to make Aloy look more different from her clone, Beta.
oh thats a good point, i forgot there was a thinner model in game, modders will probably model swap aloy for beta

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Time to play this gay game again in OLED Ultrawide.

• 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Time to play this gay game again in OLED Ultrawide.
I cannot WAIT until all the juicy Mod drama comes out. Nexus Mods is going to have an aneurism with this one. Fat Face Reduction Mod BANNED. Removal of Diversity Mod BANNED. Gay to Straight Mod BANNED. The Sky is Falling Mod BANNED (sarcasm).

But no lie, I bet the game will look absolute fantastic on my 4090. Now I just have to decide if I'll bootleg it or not since I already own the game.

• 1Truth!

Malakriss

Wait until it's 50% or more off and plenty of mods will be out for it.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait until it's 50% or more off and plenty of mods will be out for it.
it wasn't until the 13th visual mod was released that a dude fixed her face

fd90a6cdb554a523b4ce408dcbb18b86.jpg

everyone wanted the game to look prettier and more hdr, then someone made her not ugly.

this mod also has 10x as many comments as other mods simply b/c ppl are begging the dude to make/release the same mod for hfw