Horrible Bosses 2

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the first one. This looks like more of the same.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pretty sure monies is the only reason this exists.
horrible bosses 1
Budget $35-$37 million
Box office $209.6 million

everyone looks like they're phoning it in.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reboot Kirk is likely the least phone in of the bunch. And that's saying a lot.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I don't see what you guys are talking about, they are behaving the same as they did the first time. Jason Bateman always acts like he's phoning it in, that's his acting style.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I don't see what you guys are talking about, they are behaving the same as they did the first time. Jason Bateman always acts like he's phoning it in, that's his acting style.
4sPOlnf.gif

Merrith

His turn as Pepper Brooks on The Ocho was Oscar worthy.

Merrith

Yeah, he's a good actor, I've seen him play other roles, but his often go-to style is detached to the point where you might think he hates his job as an actor.
I don't really think I've seen any of his stuff where he doesn't play that role, sometimes it works pretty well, a lot of times it doesn't. Wasn't bad in the original of this, not sure how a sequel will play out. Genuinely surprised they got everyone back for the sequel too.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Jennifer Anniston's character got me so hard in the first movie. She looks even more awesome in the trailer for the second one. I kinda want a spin off movie about just her, but only if they don't do some shitty character arc where she grows as a person or whatever. If there must be an arc, have her end up lezzing out in prison.