Horrible Bosses 2

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I liked the first one, but I still think Charlie has problems if he didn't want to do things to Jennifer Aniston. Seriously, that would be the best job ever. I don't even care how psycho she is.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently Jennifer Aniston is no The Waitress. Charlie gonna Charlie.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Was really fun. Between this and Stretch Chris Pine is being #1 douchenugget funny movie guy. He was great in both.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Saw this tonight in a theater, not bad, but not great either. A personal pet peeve of mine is when otherwise average intelligence people do things that no one with an IQ over 40 would ever think to do. I get Charlie's idiot style character, and somehow it works for him most of the time. But, Jason Sudeikis and him both just doing things that are clearly dumb for no reason other then being ridiculous is annoying. It just feels like weak writing. In the first one, Charlie's character was the dumb one, but Jason wasn't quite as clueless. In this one, he's just as stupid, if not moreso. That ended up being a bit much.

Like, especially during the break-in scene, there were a quite few moments where I sympathized with Jason Bateman's character and was just rolling my eyes.

They shouldn't have cut the rape scene, oh well guess we'll have to wait for the DVD extras.
What rape scene? Who would have been raped?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
They filed the scene where Rachael gets on top of Charley while he is in the coma and goes nutzo I guess. They cut the scene apparently cause it was too trashy or some shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How the hell can you say Jason Sudekis' character isn't an idiot? In the first one he smugly proclaimed he had fucked the crazy out of Rachel.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I thought Pine carried this movie. I didn't mind it. I wish Charlie would get more film work, the dude is honestly hilarious.

Szlia

There are some good jokes here and there, but there are not many good comedy scenes where something is built or milked. A bit of a shame also that they did not dare to do more with the pretty interesting theme they chose (starting a business). Still, they did enough with the plot and pacing to keep me entertained and regularly laughing. 3/5.

+Nets for who can identify the runners that distract Sudeikis' character when he is planting the phone.