Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wanna help
rrr_img_32501.jpg

rrr_img_32502.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Tuco, you're a fucking moron and worse than Tyen ever was.

You're a terrible troll and an idiot Araysar. Use spoiler tags, the rule here for like ever.
1. I'm not sure what you expect on clicking a thread about hot transgender women
2. Why are you so afraid of penis?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
A lot of folks up in here afraid to look at a dick.

Does it make you feel funny?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm reading the thread, you are creating needless moderator work. You're doing it to troll. Eat shit fuckface.
1. Are the pictures of women? Check.
2. Are they hot? Check.
3. Are they transgender? Check.

4. is proof of transgender provided in every picture? Check.

It seems like I covered each requirement of this thread.

I really don't understand your outrage. If you are scared of penis, why are you even in this thread?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Thought I explained it pretty well. I reported your posts because you're creating mod work for no reason but to be an ass.

I could give a shit less about penis but the rule has always been to spoiler it.

I'm outraged because Tuco has no fucking business posting what he did.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Seems like the mod work is being created by those sending him unnecessary reports.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This thread is fucking disgusting as shit, but what Burnesto said. How do you look at this thread and not expect chicks with dicks? Also, supertouch started it and he's admitted to dating a some tranny dude that still has his dick.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The anger over the not spoilering penis pics is funny as shit. Tuco showing the reports, funny. If those are really user emails, that is sorta fucked up.

Sean_sl

shitlord
The anger over the not spoilering penis pics is funny as shit. Tuco showing the reports, funny. If those are really user emails, that is sorta fucked up.
Those were really a bunch of user emails. Would have caught it sooner, but I was playing Uncharted 3.