How many books can you read at a time and the ereader/tablet curse

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Besides the 5 books I'm reading for school, I have 7 active on my kindle. Granted, I only have read one of them since last summer...but I can go back to them whenever I feel like.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Before I went back to school I would normally read about 2-3 at a time. Had my poop books also (go go 40k codex!) Now that I'm back in school Im juggeling 5-6 books. 2 Im reading for fun and the rest are history and economic crap.

Troll_sl

shitlord
If it's short story collections, I'll be flipping between them. Most recently went through "My Man Jeeves" by Wodehouse and "Tales of Life and Adventure" and "Tales of Wonder" by H.G. Wells.

Novels, I just do one at a time, but it usually only takes me a day or two to finish them.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I find reading more than two books at a time leads to me not caring about the least interesting of them, I kind of need a bit of momentum going to get into the story.

I try to stick with just one most of the time. It's not usually a problem, given I read very quickly, but I've spent more traditional 'reading' time lately playing puzzle and dragons ;p