How many chill pills would be ideal for hodj

How many chill pills would be ideal for hodj

• Total voters

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When you're ready to make a case for why the old mod team should just be allowed to have the keys to the kingdom again that doesn't involve trying to misdirect back to your perceptions of me, let me know.

Or you can just go make another poll in screenshots trying to attack me that no one gives a shit about lol

I knew he'd take the bait lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I knew he'd take the bait lol.

"I will win election, quit lying to yourself"
"If we hold election, 4 mods will be tuco, chaos, tarrant, and noodle, but are we sure we want that"
"You're injecting your personal feelings"

Stop and appreciate how hilariously stupid you are when you get riled up. That's a perfect comedy routine on contradiction

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All I see is a series of cherry picked out of context quotes, two of which are actually also mis-copied and incompletely express my opinion.

Like I said over there, when you're ready to make a sound case for WHY the old mod team should just be given back the keys to the kingdom unquestioned, instead of trying to divert attention to your butthurt over my vocally expressed views, in the same fashion Itzena, Column, Khane, Slurm and others at the other site did in response to my push for the transition to this new site, let me know.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Do you understand how an election works?

Do you understand that a_skeleton_03 (not a mod) will have control of the site?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Do you understand that we're setting the rules up for how the election works and that we're having a rigorous discussion as to how things should be run?

a_skeleton_03 has demonstrated his character, so your second point is moot. He's already stated his intentions clearly.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj going full hodj in a thread poking fun at hodj hodjing...

Picasso is butthurt that I vocally oppose the old moderator team being up for moderator elections this first time.

Picasso, incapable of making a case for his position, is throwing mud at me.

I respond I'm "hodjing"

Thought all the old stuff from the old forums was supposed to be left behind? Everyone gets a new start here? That's the case being made for why Tuco and Tarrant should be fucking MODERATORS HERE AGAIN.

• 1Like

Picasso3

You're talking about excluding candidates from an election.

For fairness.

As a wise man once said:
"take your meds, hodj"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We're talking about excluding the old moderation team from the first round of elections so we can have a clean break from the old regime.

For fairness.

As a wise man once said:

"You're a pyromaniac in a field full of strawmen"

• 1Like

Picasso3

Picasso is butthurt that I vocally oppose the old moderator team being up for moderator elections this first time.

Picasso, incapable of making a case for his position, is throwing mud at me.

I respond I'm "hodjing"

Thought all the old stuff from the old forums was supposed to be left behind? Everyone gets a new start here? That's the case being made for why Tuco and Tarrant should be fucking MODERATORS HERE AGAIN.

I don't vote for tarrant, because I don't think he should be. I vote for tuco because I think he should be. Do you see how this works?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And anyone and everyone who is a donor is free to go read the discussion in that forum and speak their minds on the subject as well.

That's called having a rigorous discussion about the future of our community.

I'm sorry you have a problem with that, but frankly, I also don't give a shit.

You're Column as far as I'm concerned.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hodj should be banned from the first round of elections considering he abused his mod powers on Rerolled.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't vote for tarrant, because I don't think he should be. I vote for tuco because I think he should be. Do you see how this works?

I don't have a problem with that being your position on the matter if that's what you think should be done.

Go say it in the thread dedicated to this and have your voice heard and we'll discuss whether that mindset is actually going to result in serious change for the better of the community, or a return to the same thing we just came from.

Do you see how this works?

• 1Like

Picasso3

We're talking about excluding the old moderation team from the first round of elections so we can have a clean break from the old regime.

For fairness.

As a wise man once said:

"You're a pyromaniac in a field full of strawmen"

Maybe youre right. I think all forum members should have to get a psychiatrist sign off that they don't have Stockholm syndrome before any Internet elections be held.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj should be banned from the first round of elections considering he abused his mod powers on Rerolled.

ALL former moderators of the old forums should be banned from running this first time.

I've already said I'm not running this first round because of the conflict of interest in the fact that I pushed for this move.

Maybe youre right. I think all forum members should have to get a psychiatrist sign off that they don't have Stockholm syndrome before any Internet elections be held.

Burn that field of strawmen till you can't breathe from standing amidst the smoking ruins of it.

It has no concern to me.

• 1Like