How will THIS forum end?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Option 6 Scott stapp answers your inquiry for gay sex and encaves your skull while methed out.

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
This site will have to be turned over to katehoof as part of her pending defamation suit settlement.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was quick. And this forum will end like every other gaming forum in history: slowly and through dwindling posts/new members. Duh?

iannis

Musty Nester
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
After a narrow defeat against Superman, Goku is then raped by Lena Dunham. He sues rerolled for not believing in him enough to create a spirit bomb large enough to fight off Dunham and Superman. Kegkilla testifies on his behalf at the trial and wins.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
We shut down out of shame after Johnny49s antics come to light and we realize that the documentation of such things has caused irreparable damage to his children and wife. Also herpes.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Draenan is outed as Millie and sells the board to Tyen who immediately promotes Column and Tanoomba to moderator status. The end is swift, but not merciful.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
movie-endings-filmboy.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Tuco finally gets tired of the good guy routine and uses his power to dox us all. Then he goes serial killer on us one by one.