Howling II: Stirba - Werewolf Bitch (1985)

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Howling II: Stirba - Werewolf Bitch (1985)

Tagline: It's not over yet.

Genre: Thriller, Horror

Director: Philippe Mora

Cast: Christopher Lee, Annie McEnroe, Reb Brown, Marsha Hunt, Sybil Danning, Jimmy Nail, Judd Omen, Ferdy Mayne, Patrick Field, Steven Bronowski, James Crawford, Jiří Krytinář, Ladislav Krečmer, Jan Kraus, Jared Seide, Srance Leclerc, Joyce Walker, Carolyn Doyle, Courtney Leonard, Ron Leonard, Terry Coppersmith, Jill Sinclair, Alex Kleynen, John Brown, Miriam Lugerova, Valerie Kaplanová, Ludmila Šafářová, Shirley Hanson, Jitka Asterová, Anna Maria Kolarova, Miro Sustr, Simon Etchell, Stephen W. Parsons, Ed Kleynen, Ivo Niederle, Igor Smržík, Petr Skarke

Release: 1985-08-28

Runtime: 91

Plot: After his sister is turned into a werewolf and subsequently killed, Ben White decides to help the enigmatic Stefan Crosscoe fight the growing population of lupine monsters, along with the lovely Jenny Templeton. Traveling to Transylvania, Ben, Jenny and Crosscoe attempt to hunt down the powerful werewolf queen, Stirba, and must face her furry followers, as well as other supernatural forces.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Ok so I saw this for the first time the other night and damn was it a fun watch. I just felt COMPELLED to make a stand alone thread for it. Here are the closing credits , the actual closing credits in the movie not some fan made shit (which you will think at first). It will give you a taste of how fun this movie was, even if you are not a horny nerd like most of you are.

Please enjoy. I have never seen rolling credits this wild before and I hope it makes you all watch the whole movie. As this forums PRIME movie critique , I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Oh sidenote, it seems to have 2 different names? What I saw on prime the other night was tittled Howling 2: Your Sister is a Werewolf. linked up here its titled as Stirba- werewolf bitch. /shrug

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1674870114306.png

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Ok so I saw this for the first time the other night and damn was it a fun watch. I just felt COMPELLED to make a stand alone thread for it. Here are the closing credits , the actual closing credits in the movie not some fan made shit (which you will think at first). It will give you a taste of how fun this movie was, even if you are not a horny nerd like most of you are.

Please enjoy. I have never seen rolling credits this wild before and I hope it makes you all watch the whole movie. As this forums PRIME movie critique , I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Oh sidenote, it seems to have 2 different names? What I saw on prime the other night was tittled Howling 2: Your Sister is a Werewolf. linked up here its titled as Stirba- werewolf bitch. /shrug

I used to play trivia every week when I lived in Charleston SC. Our team name was the howling 2: your sister is a werewolf. Any movie with both Reb Brown and Christopher Lee is awesome in my book. Sybil Dannig topless is icing on the cake.

Plus the Babel song is the tits:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's on moviesjoy.to but you'll want addblock to use the site as it's a popup fest if you don't.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i watched all the Howling movies as a kid, but i have no memory of the ending credits, or the movie really. back then titties were popping out all the time on Cinemax. big hairy beavers too.
iu

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
i watched all the Howling movies as a kid, but i have no memory of the ending credits, or the movie really. back then titties were popping out all the time on Cinemax. big hairy beavers too.
iu
Ok but you did watch the ending credits I linked above right?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ok but you did watch the ending credits I linked above right?
of course. i have no memories of that, though. i watched it on cable or got it as a rental. the first one was great, maybe the second one was so bad i didnt finish it. either way, them some nice titties. also there wasnt much reason to watch the credits back in the day, when the movie was over, it was over, unless it was something with Burt Reynolds, the end credits were bloopers from his comedies.

Sybil Danning was a babe.
iu

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database